PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 101 to 110 of 512
  1. Kairi
    10-15-2014 02:43 AM
    I don't like lay developers either; all they do is just lay there and don't get anything done! (I know you meant lazy, but the same is true of them as well - since they are lazy, I doubt they do much :P)

They really should make both types of games; it would be really nice to see them make games like the ones that they used to make! I'm sure making standard games would help them financially as well! That boss fight is pretty gross considering you are fighting a giant piece of shit (literally! XD), but it's still hilarious! It's kind of sad that the singing pile of shit can sing better than a lot of singers out there today! LOL
  2. BiggD
    10-15-2014 02:30 AM
    No one likes lay developers though

I can understand that. Focusing solely on Kinect might be a recipe for disaster. Instead, they should spread their resources on doing Kinect and standard games! But that'd be too logical I guess LOL woah that boss fight is kinda repulsive, eww!!!
  3. Kairi
    10-14-2014 03:00 PM
    Good to hear it's good at least! Developers can definitely be lazy sometimes! XD

I don't either, although it's sad that it seems like they are pretty much a shell of what they used to be. I don't mind Kinect games too much since I enjoy playing them on occasion, but I wish they made other games besides stuff like the Kinect Sports Gems. :/ I want sequels to their games as well as a chance to play Conker! I have never gotten to play Conker either (it was actually originally on the N64 - I'm honestly surprised this was on a Nintendo console! ), although I really want to since it looks fun and hilarious. Here is one of the most well-known boss fights from the game. XD
  4. BiggD
    10-14-2014 02:52 PM
    I thought the story was pretty great, but the short length also troubled the pacing so it felt kinda rushed. Developers are lazy is why

GRR. Well, in that case, I don't pity their financial state. Most Kinect games are very gimmicky and I know fans would have wanted sequels to a lot of their older games that were super successful like Banjo. I don't think I have ever played a Conker game
  5. Kairi
    10-14-2014 02:48 PM
    Was the story good at least despite it being short? I noticed that about some games too; I wonder why they only focus on one aspect and not both. o.o

I would definitely pay money for that too! I heard Rare wasn't doing well as well, which might be because all they have made in recent years is Kinect shovelware. :/ I wish they made some non Kinect games like a new Banjo-Kazooie, a sequel to Kameo since that left off on quite a cliffhanger, or a remake of Conker's Bad Fur Day...I really want that Conker remake badly!
  6. BiggD
    10-14-2014 02:41 PM
    Definitely! My only complaint with the game is that the story was rather short, but that's quite alright with me. It seems some games are either all about a massive story, or all about great gameplay; Mordor was the later

I would definitely pay money if they remade Banjo for the X1. I doubt it'll happen but man…that game is so good!! A third one is welcomed by me as well. Though I think someone here recently said that the developer, Rare, isn't doing well :/ Who knows!
  7. Kairi
    10-13-2014 08:06 PM
    I'm not sure why a decision like that would be made either; it's really a shame too because it sounds like it's really important! At least it was a fun game though! =D

I would probably laugh and cry as well if that happened! XD That reminds me that I still need to play Crimson Dragon at some point lol I really like Banjo-Kazooie! I started it over the summer, but then got busy and never got to finish it. I hope to go back and finish it either sometime this week or over the weekend! ^^ Let's hope they make a Banjo-Threeie and bring it to Xbox One!
  8. BiggD
    10-13-2014 01:08 PM
    Yeah, I'm not sure why the decision behind that was other than it was premolar built for X1/PS4 and then scaled down to meet hardware requirements of something on the other consoles. All I know is that the game was super fun!!

Watch them keep Crimson Dragon for another month…I'd laugh and then cry Banjo Kazooie!! Great game; I remember the achievement at the end for completing all those puzzle pictures was insanely rough! I wish they'd make a third of those games; the first two were such good open-world platformers!
  9. Kairi
    10-13-2014 04:18 AM
    That is really weird that they would take such an important feature away! =( I guess if I decide to stack it, I will do the Xbox 360 version first to get the bad version out of the way and then play the Xbox One version!

We shall wait and see indeed. :P I hope they remove Crimson Dragon as well and give people a chance to play something new and different! ^^ I will definitely be working on that Backlog of Doom during GSL and Extra Life! I've only worked on Motorcross Madness so far, but I plan on finishing up some unfinished games like Banjo Kazooie and starting/completing some others; mainly arcade games so I can remove some and free up some hard drive space! XD
  10. BiggD
    10-13-2014 02:14 AM
    Definitely check out the X1 version if you end up getting it at some point. The game's main focal point - the Nemesis System, which makes every NPC a major character in your game - is severely dumbed down and apparently not even existent in the Xbox360/PlayStation 3 version of the game! It'd be a horrible experience to play the game without such a key feature!

We shall wait and see And HOPEFULLY they fix Crimson Dragon next month, silly Microsoft. Gah, that epic backlog of doom! Is it getting worked on during GSL at least?