Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 121 to 130 of 512
  1. BiggD
    09-28-2014 07:52 PM
    BiggD
    Hahah I know what you mean. Before one of my classes, there's a German class in the same room and the teacher always accidentally talks in German to us when we walk in as she's packing up her stuff as if she's forgetting we're a different class. Typical!

Hmm, as for Chariot, I'm gonna pass only cause I dislike platformers and stupid couch Co-Op achievements means I'll never get 100% completion! I'm not spending money on a second controller for that game

Also, I just noticed your Helping Hand nomination earlier today for me. Thank you!
  2. Kairi
    09-27-2014 05:37 PM
    Kairi
    Yeah, it does happen although I have gotten much better at not doing it; now the only thing I tend to do is say "Hai" instead of "Oui" in my French Literature class often, mainly because I have Japanese Grammar right before that class, and my brain is still partially in Japanese mode. XD Other students definitely do it; a good friend of mine tends to do that A LOT and will just randomly stark speaking in Japanese. I'm not sure if he realized he does it sometimes lol. That definitely seems awesome, and a person can certainly dream! Sci-fi sounds like a good choice; I think you should do it! ^^

I will probably wait longer since I have so many games in the backlog that I should work on completing first x.x Chariot seems cool to me so far, although I haven't seen too much of it yet.
  3. BiggD
    09-26-2014 03:32 AM
    BiggD
    Ha! So it does happen! That's hilarious! At least you're not the only one and a few other students made the same mistakes. Oh definitely! The screenwriting class may somehow help me break through and write a script for a movie or video game one day. A man can dream My free elective might end up being sci-fiction which might be both easy and fun.

I would advise waiting out just a little longer and I'm willing to bet it'll eventually be free on Xbox One since they're running out of games to use for GwG. But who knows! The game they have for October - Chariot - looks so dorky. Gah! LOL so some people are creative around here
  4. Kairi
    09-24-2014 07:23 PM
    Kairi
    Well, that's actually happened to me in one of my Japanese classes last winter. I have no idea how many times I greeted the professor with "Bonjour" or answered a question in French. A lot of people did that with Japanese in my French conversation courses last semester too since there were quite a few people studying Japanese in there; half of the class would understand them and the other half would be confused. XD Screenwriting sounds like fun, and you should take an easy writing class or something since I know you would probably enjoy that!

It looks neat! I'm hoping the Xbox 360 version will go on sale soon so I can try it out! Your reasons are definitely better than most; I think the best one I seen so far though was someone making spoofs off of commercials and making them spam-related! LOL
  5. BiggD
    09-24-2014 12:00 AM
    BiggD
    LOL imagine walking into French and speaking a complete other language and not even realizing My last four classes next semester are Spanish - though I placed into an advanced class! - Intro to Screenwriting, Intro to Poetry and then a free elective which might be an easy political science class or writing class. Not looking forward to Poetry but the rest should all be easy and Screenwriting is gonna be super fun!!

I'll do Contrast then! The game is super cool in it's concept, just a little too short and the controls are kinda wacky at times. Pshhh, people are so uncreative. I don't think I've ever once reported a post with such a boring reason
  6. Kairi
    09-20-2014 07:53 PM
    Kairi
    It can be a bit difficult, especially in my French Literature since I have Japanese right before that, and I keep thinking in Japanese instead of French! XD I could be, who knows! o.o

I love it as well and can't wait to take that one! I'm really looking froward to that one since I've heard great things about the professor and the course should certainly be an interesting one! :P What classes do you have left? o.o

Hooray! XD I haven't played any of those, but I do really want to pick up Contrast as that looks really intriguing to be..... I choose that one for you! :P

I love seeing humor in those, so it is greatly appreciated! It's nice to see something besides "spam", almost always in al lowercase letters like that too XD Yep, that's what happens in countries like China with cheap labor. :/
  7. BiggD
    09-19-2014 07:58 PM
    BiggD
    Sure, you can decide my fate! Although you may not have played some, which should I do for November: Deus Ex, Splinter Cell: Blacklist, Contrast, Halo: Spartan Assault, or Metal Gear Solid V? I don't think you played any of those

Ah, yes!! I like injecting humor into reports sometimes. I'll continue to do that. It'll lighten the mood when you have to swing those mighty hammers. You mean, people actually get PAID to be jerks? Absolutely maddening.
  8. BiggD
    09-19-2014 07:56 PM
    BiggD
    How do you manage to juggle three languages so well?! You are clearly a prodigy of some sorts

LOL I love that name for a class. It does sound pretty interesting; I wish they offered something similar here that focuses on something specific like that. But oh well. I met with my advisor today and I think I only have four classes left. If that turns out to be correct, then next semester is going to be stupid easy
  9. Kairi
    09-18-2014 03:04 AM
    Kairi
    You're welcome! I bet choosing games to review can be hard! Need any help deciding? :P

Please keep the reports up, and feel free to write amusing things as the report reason if you want! XD The spammers exist because of cheap labor sadly; a good portion of them are actually people! :/

Yes! One of my ban hammers looks very similar to Thor's hammer too! :P
  10. Kairi
    09-18-2014 03:04 AM
    Kairi
    I'm not even sure lol I just wrote an essay on a topic in the book and handed it in XD It is a lot of language classes, and I also have French Literature (the one that already wanted an essay) and Translation from English to French (which is sadly the most boring class I have ever taken :'() This might be the hardest semester I have to take, but I will continue to try to do my best!

That sounds horrible and extremely confusing! I am really glad that I don't need to take any of that; I am fortunate that I can take special classes in the Honors College program, and I am currently signed up to take a class in the winter called "Bad Guys" that covers any political science / social science requirement that I may need for anything. Apparently it is going to be about tyrants and dictators, so that should be interesting!