Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 131 to 140 of 507
  1. Kairi
    09-17-2014 03:38 AM
    Kairi
    Members report spam fairly often; I normally catch a good majority of them not long after they are posted, but I usually come back from my MWF classes to approximately 10-20 emails because of the spam that was posted while I was gone; those silly spammers must know when I have class and purposely post then >_>. I always check the reported posts, so if you see any other like that or anything else that may need to be taken care of, I'll tend to it shortly after I get the message. =) I will be polishing this one off tonight and wielding it along with some of my other favorite ban hammers. I am so fortunate to have Puck's entire collection in my possession now.
  2. BiggD
    09-17-2014 03:30 AM
    BiggD
    No problem I'm not sure how often members take the time to actually report spam, but I find myself reporting them from time to time in case they have some sort of hammer jammer and slip by. You'll definitely need to polish that one off and wield it tight for the rest of the week!
  3. Kairi
    09-17-2014 03:27 AM
    Kairi
    Thanks for catching that spammer; he was a sneaky one! :O He is banned now by one of my shiny ban hammers! =D It's all covered in spam though now, so I could probably clean that one...
  4. BiggD
    09-12-2014 09:53 PM
    BiggD
    Sorry for the delayed response! Fortunately, I only have four classes this semester myself, but writing for that other site is keeping me real busy when I'm home. Good luck this semester So far after having all four classes, it's safe to say two are extremely easy and laid back, one is a writing class which will be fun, but the last one is a political theory class…which is gonna be really hard.

LOL. What the hell, that twist makes absolutely no sense at all, I agree. It's kinda funny though but I feel bad now Scotty gets now forum badge for it At least he has the awesome signature!

And my Metro review was finally published this morning. I'll link it here if you still wanna glance it over!

http://thegamefanatics.com/game/metr...-moscow-please
  5. Kairi
    09-09-2014 04:23 AM
    Kairi
    I think everyone does that sometimes. Even though they know it's best to not listen to others opinions on something, it's difficult to not care about it. =/

Yes, I have six classes, and sadly 4 of them are in a row too. I should not have six in the winter luckily (I'm only signed up for four), but I may add a fifth one if needed. For the awards, they decided to hand out awards to first and second, but not third. Instead, the third award goes to the person who was the opponent of the winner in Round 2, so in this case, it goes to exit. This is the twist that was revealed right before the final round, and the whole thing makes absolutely no sense to me. Thank you! Even though I can't draw well, I did my best to make it! ^^

Awesome!
  6. BiggD
    09-09-2014 04:10 AM
    BiggD
    Oh, trust me, I know I tend to care sometimes when I know I shouldn't.

Six!? Madness. My last two semesters are nice and easy, four classes each! Aww, how are they handling awards then? I would have assumed top three finishers get awarded like normally. I'm too lazy to go into that thread and check. He better like it; I think the picture is hilarious and fancy

Will do!!
  7. Kairi
    09-09-2014 01:58 AM
    Kairi
    I do my best not to care what other people think, but sadly that is sometimes much easier said than done. D:

Hectic not just because of the tournament, but school too. I have six classes to worry about! I didn't get first place since I didn't have the time and honestly don't think I could have physically done it. Having all of those classes and other obligations as well as working hard to earn achievements really took a lot out of me. It didn't help that I played lots of Kinect and didn't get much sleep either; happy I can finally rest now. I did get second though which makes me glad; I tried very hard to get it! The picture was an award that I drew for Scotty since sadly he will not be getting one thanks to the twist =( I hope that he likes it and it will make him a bit happier that he can have an award too even though it's not an official one. Great, let me know when it gets added! I know, but that's okay with me since I have so many other great games that I can play!
  8. BiggD
    09-09-2014 01:36 AM
    BiggD
    The moment you don't care about what other people think, life will be much less stressful (not saying that your's is ).

Hectic due to the tournament? Did you win first place?! I saw something in the media thread about you, Scotty, and Dirty winning It should be published on their site in a week or so, so I'll let you know! You're missing out on great shooters!!
  9. Kairi
    09-08-2014 07:50 PM
    Kairi
    I guess that is true! I just need to keep working hard and not caring what other people think ^^

I will be able to manage it fine once I get caught up; the past week or two have just been hectic so I admit I unfortunately slacked off a little :/ That is great! I would definitely be interested in reading it! Even though shooters are not my thing, I don't mind reading about them at all; I just don't want to play them myself. XD
  10. BiggD
    09-05-2014 09:39 PM
    BiggD
    Ohhh! Well, hey, so long as you know you put alotta work into it, that's all that matters. If other people can't appreciate it, that's either cause they're ignorant, ungrateful, or just stupid.

Yeah, I don't know how you're gonna manage all of it, but I'm sure you'll find a way! I also started writing up my first review - for Metro Redux - so I may give you the heads up when I finish it if you want to read it. Even though I know Shooters aren't your thing