Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 512
  1. Kairi
    12-24-2014 10:16 PM
    Kairi
    Merry Christmas!
  2. Kairi
    12-24-2014 06:26 PM
    Kairi
    Yes! Less stress, less work to do, and more time to game! Yeah, that is easily the messiest my room has ever looked; all of my games are normally stored under my TV and in my bookshelf neatly. The only reason they were like that is because I was packing half of it and doing a huge reorganization with the rest; it was easiest for me to just take everything out and then organize it from there. I think I have at least 100 games in that picture actually since I know I have close to 150 retail games for my 360! I did provide a warning, so you can't blame me for not warning you!

Thanks! I got it for $7.50, so that isn't bad! I still need to play the 360 version when I go back to uni; then I can enjoy the game again and get even more achievements! Hooray for stacking games! XD
  3. BiggD
    12-24-2014 03:57 PM
    BiggD
    I most definitely will! And it's good that next semester is looking a bit better. That means less stress LOL! Oh my, what a mess That's easily over fifty games. My OCD is killing me with that picture, I can't look at it too long before going crazy!

I saw you playing it last night - I'm glad you enjoyed it Yeah, it was way too short, but for $15 (cheaper for you since it was on sale), you can't go wrong with that game!
  4. Kairi
    12-24-2014 04:12 AM
    Kairi
    Also, I bought Contrast on X1 since it was a daily deal and completed it today! I loved the noir atmosphere to it and enjoyed the gameplay. The story was nice and I really liked the soundtrack; I loved the main theme as soon as I heard it haha Main thing I didn't like was how short it was; I wish it could have been longer!
  5. Kairi
    12-24-2014 04:12 AM
    Kairi
    You're welcome! That is good to hear; enjoy your last semester! =D Yeah, some of those classes really worried me, especially since I know I need high marks on everything or else I risk loosing my scholarship, which I can not afford to happen. At least the semester from hell is over and the next looks a bit more like a normal person's schedule. XD

I'll PM it to you in a minute. This guy is definitely a nutcase. >_< I've noticed that; I clicked on it a while ago and saw a bunch of random stuff in there. Here is a part of my collection if you want to see; that is just the retail 360 games I had a few months ago (I bought a couple more since this was taken). It looks like a mess because I was packing and doing a mass reorganization at the time. XD Warning: that picture may cause anxiety, confusion, dizziness, and nausea!
  6. BiggD
    12-23-2014 10:51 PM
    BiggD
    Thanks, bud I'm super happy. Now all I have left is one semester and it's by far my easiest semester yet (or so I think), so I'm not going to sweat it too much! I'm glad you did well, I know how much you were worried about some of those harder classes that were kicking your butt earlier on.

Of course! And do share if you so please I'm always interested in hearing a good tale on the weirdness of some internet folk. Yeah, I kinda just treat mine like an off-topic thread now where I'll post something I'm excited about and then a long convo based off that post will ensue. Oh well Ha! That epic backlog!!

Sweet, thanks for checking
  7. Kairi
    12-22-2014 04:25 AM
    Kairi
    That is okay; I understand since I have had some crazy weeks myself lately and forgot to respond to some people! D: That is excellent news, congratulations! I ended up doing well; it could have been better, but I'm satisfied with the results considering the circumstances, and the ors were really against me in some classes like Advanced Japanese Grammar.

Okay, thanks! I'll be looking forward to hearing about that! Yeah, I have a whole story about how weird that guy is; I'd be willing to share, but I'd have to PM it for obvious reasons. Mine was always pretty dead, which is another reason why it was best to take it down. Although I'll kind of miss writing in it, I don't think I'll bring it back. I have a picture of the Vita on my phone; I'll have to upload it and share it with you! LOL I do have a picture of part of it; it's insane!

It looks like it's still in the process.
  8. BiggD
    12-21-2014 12:20 AM
    BiggD
    Woah! I'm finally done with the semester and finally checked my boards and remembered I forgot to respond I got two grades back out of four, A- and A. Super stoked as the A was in Political Theory and people rarely ever get A's in that class according to my professor I remember in the Random Thought thread you said you did well, too so congrats!!

I'll let you know how Sunset is, though I may not start it until late January or February. I hope it's fun and doesn't get too boring too quick. Gah! What a creep I don't blame you in deleting it then. Though, it feels most of the blogs are dead by now, lol. I had meant pictures of the system LOL You're backlog is too big to take a picture

Question! Is the Styx guide currently being processed. It's been ages
  9. Kairi
    12-06-2014 07:30 AM
    Kairi
    I still have to work on Ryse at some point but I still haven't gone back to it. x.x Let me know how Sunset is; that actually kind of interests me and I've considered picking it up in the future if I ever find it cheap o.o It is pretty awesome, the Vita looks like this! It will be awesome to finally get to hold it when I get home next week I actually deleted my blog several months ago; I had someone stalking my pages, so I removed that before it was too late Dx Are you talking about pictures of the system or pictures of the backlog? o.o

Yes, exactly! Thanks, I need all of the luck that I can get; I have 5 finals! :'(

Yes, especially spammers like that one. Never seen anyone straight up talk to themselves like that in my life. O_o
  10. BiggD
    12-05-2014 04:09 AM
    BiggD
    Hmm, about three (Battlefield 4, Halo, GTA V) and then I have Ryse and Sunset in my backlog, and then I'm picking up Far Cry 4 during the holidays. Too many games, though I can't complain That sounds pretty epic! You should post a picture in your blog (if you haven't already that is ).

So long as every other genre is loved, that makes up for it Good luck on your finals! Luckily three of mine are take-home, though they're still kinda difficult!

Sigh…people on this site are so weird sometimes