Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 386
  1. BiggD
    09-05-2014 03:30 AM
    BiggD
    Fingers crossed!

Are you trying to say you've made other threads that have gone unnoticed?! Very true! I'd say about five or so came out in the last two weeks. Just wait until October and November…there's gonna be at least two hundred games to keep track of
  2. Kairi
    09-05-2014 03:26 AM
    Kairi
    Hopefully some of those have not been reviewed already and that you can write about those! =D

I guess so in this case! In others though, I don't think so; perhaps I just need to keep working harder. I think the Xbox One thread will turn out good as well! Quite a few more games have come out recently, so I'm going to need to do a good update to that either this weekend or early next week! ^^
  3. BiggD
    09-05-2014 03:20 AM
    BiggD
    Exactly! Besides, critiquing Halo and Witcher, arguably my most anticipated Xbox One games, would be annoying I'm actually glad someone else took them. Hmm, yeah I ended up messaging my supervisor and asking him if - and then I listed like 20 games I've played recently - any of those have been reviewed. If they're all a "no," then that'll last me 20 months

Well, that's only everyone's else's fault for not stumbling upon well-made threads. I think the Xbox One thread you made two weeks back is gonna be great once more and more titles are out for the console!
  4. Kairi
    09-05-2014 03:14 AM
    Kairi
    At least you can enjoy those now without having to worry about writing reviews for them! Perhaps try finding two other games that you have played and enjoyed that aren't reviewed yet or find an obscure game that you think may be interesting to try? =)

I am sure it can, and sometimes, it has. That is okay with me though.
  5. BiggD
    09-05-2014 01:30 AM
    BiggD
    Looks like someone already took Halo and The Witcher from me Drat! Oh well, two less games I have to write about and can just play for fun. I'll definitely let you know once I write a review. Hopefully I write a good one as I've never written a formal one before O_o

Of course! You're hard work simply cannot go unnoticed and unrecognized.
  6. Kairi
    09-04-2014 01:01 AM
    Kairi
    I am sure that I won't. Even though I tend to be optimistic about most things in general, I do not stray too far.

That sounds like a pretty good line up of games! Best of luck with writing all of those reviews! I can tell you are good at writing from your posts, so I am sure you can write some great stuff! =D Let me know when you have one of your reviews done; I'm curious about them and would like to take a look!

Thank you for the kind words!
  7. BiggD
    09-04-2014 12:52 AM
    BiggD
    Just make sure if that day does come, you don't overdo it on the optimism and stray too far from being realist

In order of what I have planned, I think I'm going to do: Metro Redux, Contrast, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes, Halo: Master Chief Collection, Saints Row IV: Reelected, and The Witcher 3. That's subject to change but we'll see. I might end up posting the reviews in my blog as well since they'll obviously be a little more well written since they're gonna be published on the other site.

Yay! You deserve it, Kairi!
  8. Kairi
    09-04-2014 12:44 AM
    Kairi
    I guess it is. =( Hopefully one day I can somehow manage to be more optimistic about those things.

That is definitely good! That way, you can plan out what you want to review! May I ask what you are thinking about reviewing?

Also, it looks like your efforts resulted in me receiving a present on my profile last night. Thanks for nominating me; that was extremely kind of you!
  9. BiggD
    09-03-2014 04:02 PM
    BiggD
    Don't worry, I can be the same way at times. It's a feeling we all get unfortunately :/

They told me it can be on older games so that's good! I have about the next five months planned for reviews in that case
  10. Kairi
    09-03-2014 05:50 AM
    Kairi
    I can be optimistic about most things, but for certain things, I am extremely pessimistic for some reason and can't be optimistic about it at all. =(

You never know what might come out; I'm sure you will always be able to find something to review! Do they always have to be new releases or can you do older ones as well?