Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 481
  1. Kairi
    11-02-2014 05:26 PM
    Kairi
    That sounds much better!

I always have to have some time to dedicate to my hobbies too; I've already completely cracked under pressure once back in high school when I had a shitload of work as well as dealing with health issues, and I never want to experience anything like that again. I procrastinated a bit yesterday to get a majority of Harry Potter completed, but today is mostly a study day that I will spend revising; I have a plan to balance it all out!

It still wouldn't be worth the experience because I would be struggling immensely just to beat the game.... >_>

No problem! I want to jump on that as well as The Binding of Isaac for $1, but I don't have any Steam money on my account. I don't know where I could buy cards either since I never had to before; all of the games I have are either free or were given to me by a friend via codes. You should get it; only $2! :P
  2. BiggD
    11-02-2014 05:17 PM
    BiggD
    To hell with only choosing one; let's just be the Avatar and bend all four elements!

That's how I am too, no matter how much work I have for my course, I always dedicate some split time to other hobbies, partly to keep myself sane and not crack under the pressure of having so much work. Speaking of which, I have to much work due tomorrow but I'm doing everything in my power to procrastinate today. It's so bad

What if they have a really good story Then it's worth the experience!

$2!?! I might need to jump on that. I've never played the original Witcher and I want to see how it holds up to the second. Thanks for the heads up, Kairi
  3. Kairi
    11-02-2014 05:11 PM
    Kairi
    Also, not sure if you knew (or if you have a Steam or not), but apparently The Witcher is currently $2 on Steam. I don't remember if you have played the first or not, but if not, that looks like a pretty good deal! o.o
  4. Kairi
    11-02-2014 05:11 PM
    Kairi
    I hope the writers do something about that as well, and I hope to get my hands on the graphic novels too so I can see what happens! Earth bending is pretty awesome too! ^^ I think any type of bending would be cool to have; they are all really interesting!

They will, but I am getting a jump start on them a bit early so that should help. At the moment, my biggest struggle is trying to find something that I am interested in that has not been translated yet. I will still have some gaming time too; there always needs to be some type of balance or else you end up slacking off or extremely stressed out - neither of which is good. Honestly, I can't adapt to shooters. I have tried in the past, but I'm just way too bad; I just don't find them enjoyable at all either and would prefer to have a sword in my hands. XD I just need to complete Tales of Vesperia and Resonance of Fate for Pants's Club! =)
  5. BiggD
    11-02-2014 03:50 PM
    BiggD
    Hopefully the writers do something about it. I hate having loose threads left open in a story. Hmmm, I think I'd have to go with earth bending. I'd be able to dig holes, bend metal, build houses and I'd be rich I'd be the ultimate construction worker, LOL.

Those assignments are going to put a dent in your gaming time. But school > games Far Cry 3 isn't a bad game!! You must adapt to shooters, they're fun games! You're almost there for Pant's Club, too!
  6. Kairi
    11-02-2014 04:17 AM
    Kairi
    No problem! I love my moderator powers. :P

I wish they had an episode following that up too or at least a short or something to give some closure to that part of the story. I wonder if what happened will end up getting explained in Korra at some point since I know Zuko appears in it. Ahhh that's a tough question! I guess I would prefer air the most o.o What about you?

Thanks, I need all of the luck I can get! I plan on connecting my thesis to my translation project, so I'm going to have two huge ass projects going on with everything else lol.

I definitely will! I think most do except me because I don't come anywhere near most of them. So for, the only ones I am close to are Puck's, Pant's (I have 3/5 completed and own the other 2), troy (just need Minigolf). I would be close to Nozza's too, but there is no way in hell I am playing Far Cry 3. >_<
  7. BiggD
    11-02-2014 03:36 AM
    BiggD
    Thank you The good ol' powers of being a moderator!

What?! I remember now. Pshh, what a waste of script time. They shoulda had a few episodes following up on that or at least showing Zuko not caring to go after her any longer. This brings me to the ultimate question: If you were a bender, which element would you prefer

That makes sense then Silly me. Good luck on it. From what I hear, thesis reports/papers/projects are absolutely no joke and extremely hard, though also satisfying to complete. You got this!!!

Great, let me know how you like it! I just feel like mostly all the Staff members have another Staff member's Club under their belt But at least now Puck's club is almost within your reach!
  8. Kairi
    11-02-2014 03:25 AM
    Kairi
    Don't worry about it; I have you covered! If someone starts posting, that is okay since I can always insert as many posts as needed in.

I wish they explained what happened to her. All I know is Zuko's grandfather ordered Zuko's father to kill Zuko, but instead, Zuko's mom did something and rand away to protect him. It is revealed that she is still alive and that Zuko want to knwo where she is, but that's about all that happened there. It was interesting lol The two characters sounding the same definitely did confuse me even tough they look nothing alike lmao

Well, even though I would be a third year, I still will be a senior next year. XD It is for the Honors College.

I think I will love it too! I downloaded it today as soon as I could and I will start playing it as soon as I finish Harry Potter! ^^ Why would you expect that? o.o
  9. BiggD
    11-02-2014 03:16 AM
    BiggD
    Speaking of reports, that reminds me. When I go to post my Halo guide in a few weeks, it's going to be 46 posts long I may need your assistance when the time comes to reserve spots if and only if people are posting comments and ruining the flow of the content!

Pshh, she's a loose end. What a waste of a story of her running away if they didn't do anything with it :/ I think I'll start watch The Legend of Korra soon. It sounds fun with the whole Zuko's grandson sounding alike, lol.

But since when do non-seniors have to right theses? That's unheard of, I think Is this for an Honors Society or is it because of the major itself?

Whoot! Whoot! I think you'll love it. I remember playing the game solo and then co-op with two friends and we had a blast. I would have expected you to have more Staff Club awards by now
  10. Kairi
    11-01-2014 03:54 AM
    Kairi
    Thanks, I need it! I am probably going to incorporate my French Translation Project that I have to do with my thesis somehow. It is pretty intense considering I didn't even know I had to start with the HC thesis already until last week; good thing I talked to the dean of the HC and got stuff taken care of so there are no problems or else I would have ben screwed. :/

I am so happy I can finally try it after all of those years of searching! I'm hoping someone will let me borrow their Vision Camera; I would love to get into my first staff club!