Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Shiftie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. BiggD
    06-16-2013 10:03 PM
    BiggD
    I was having a great time with the base game too, and when I saw Trials on sale for $2 last month, I thought it'd be worth it. Worst two bucks I've spent! -__- I'll get around to the new DLC soon, I heard it's good stuff.
  2. Shiftie
    06-16-2013 09:54 PM
    Shiftie
    Ha yup I've been there pretty much since the DLC came out... haven't gotten up the nerve to try the latest DLC yet, even though it sounds like it's considerably easier, and actually fun. The whole challenge DLC kind of turned me off the game.
  3. BiggD
    06-16-2013 09:52 PM
    BiggD
    Ughh yeah I started it early today and they're extremely frustrating after a couple tries to 3-star and get the other stuff done on them. Seems we're both sitting comfortably at 1075G in the game
  4. Shiftie
    06-16-2013 07:08 PM
    Shiftie
    I agree with them completely Some of the challenges are kind of fun, but the achievements totally sap the fun right out of them. Overall the DLC is pretty difficult and time consuming without some luck and a lot of practice.
  5. BiggD
    06-16-2013 07:10 AM
    BiggD
    Hey dude, noticed you wrote the guide for Dishonored's first DLC. Wanted to ask ya how it was overall? I already had downloaded it a while back when it was on sale, but alotta my friends are saying that it's both boring and hard to complete achievement wise. What's your take on it?