Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and KillerBEA
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 209
  1. BiggD
    04-13-2015 05:59 PM
    BiggD
    BEA! Slightly off-topic of a response to your latest message, but please tell me you remember this:

http://www.xboxachievements.com/foru...d.php?t=434139

If you do…a fire inside my soul has ignited and we must resurrect the story!!!!
  2. KillerBEA
    04-12-2015 09:08 PM
    KillerBEA
    I hated Wow for the little time I played it, but I was instantly addicted to Neverwinter. the completion takes somewhere between 150-175 hours, because of having to level two characters to level 60 and killing 1000 dragons. You seem to like high fantasy medieval settings more than you used to, so Neverwinter doesn't seem like that much of a stretch at this point.
  3. BiggD
    04-12-2015 03:01 PM
    BiggD
    I don't know, man. I've seen everyone's clips on the feed throughout the weeks and it reminds me of WoW and I despise WoW. It's also a game that I just wouldn't want to invest the time in. MMOs are too much of a time sink for me :/
  4. KillerBEA
    04-12-2015 02:50 PM
    KillerBEA
    I think you would like jeneverwinter
  5. BiggD
    02-28-2015 05:14 AM
    BiggD
    Just saw this message and accepted the request. It'll take some time getting used to seeing that GT, that's for sure Hopefully you are satisfied with this decision to make a new tag. I know I've enjoyed my 17 months on the new one!
  6. KillerBEA
    02-27-2015 09:03 PM
    KillerBEA
    I made it last night. Couldn't keep my namesake 100% in tact but I snuck it with a slipknot reference. Sent you a Fr on it
  7. BiggD
    02-27-2015 08:27 PM
    BiggD
    See! This is how I feel - granted my old tag only had 83k and only Xbox 360 games, I just didn't like my completion percentage and didn't like all the "lamer" games on the tag.

That's unfortunate :/ I say make a new one, play games you want to play, and don't worry about a high GS, XBA tourneys, or other forms of competition that steer you into playing games you wouldn't normally play.
  8. KillerBEA
    02-27-2015 07:50 PM
    KillerBEA
    Kinda. Completion percent is definitely a factor. Part of it is I am sick of all the extra fluf on my card, it looks terrible to me now in hindsight. Japanese console, phone, ios, windows 8... all that crap. It doesn't feel like my tag, it feel like the product of obsession and not love for the games I like. Losing my computer was my breaking point... because I bought it that particular computer because of achievements and now its gone.
  9. BiggD
    02-27-2015 07:01 PM
    BiggD
    Why?! Maintain 100% completion? Or just cause? I know my friend did felt the same and ended up making new one about last year.
  10. KillerBEA
    02-27-2015 05:47 PM
    KillerBEA
    I feel crazy. I want to start a new gamer tag again...