Also the more I do, the more you do
  3. BiggD
    12-12-2015 06:27 PM
    BiggD
    STOP IT! Why are you doing this to me!
  4. KillerBEA
    12-12-2015 06:25 PM
    KillerBEA
    75 points locked up in waiting for awards and I have 1 guide submitted, and 3 (1 guide & 2 roadmaps) more in the pipeline. Better get cracking :P
  5. BiggD
    12-12-2015 06:23 PM
    BiggD
    I have about 155 more points planned, then from there on out I might have to spam tags. Get away from me!!!
  6. KillerBEA
    12-12-2015 06:22 PM
    KillerBEA
  7. KillerBEA
    12-04-2015 04:30 PM
    KillerBEA
    Yeah they announced it really early in the year.

I agree, they need to learn to keep things under wraps until more is done if not all.

Considering 2016 sounds pretty full, I would wager WAU 2 in 2017, or at least one can hope.
  8. BiggD
    12-04-2015 04:25 PM
    BiggD
    Another game?! Oh, boy...

I hear you. If anything, I'd think it would be better to work on the games in quiet, then reveal them once the game is finished; like completely finished! That way they can set strict 2 month gaps between episodes, rather than have messed up release schedules and all that jazz between different series. But it'll never happen. They'll continue to announce their games the moment they can.

Bah, the only one I'm 100% interested in seeing is The Wolf Among Us Season 2 but there's been no word. Doubt it may even happen at this point :/
  9. KillerBEA
    12-04-2015 02:59 PM
    KillerBEA
    Also remember they have an original ip they are apparently working on too.

They are really good at picking up too many projects and then taking too long to finish them. I have some hope for Batman, but I am gonna wait and see what they are doing with all these games first. The only one I have legitimate interest in is Game of Thrones, but that's because of how invested I am in the show and the story of the first season.

Hopefully they learned something on project management this year so it's not such a cluster fuck again. Again not counting on it. I think we will see Telltale crash and burn sooner rather than later.
  10. BiggD
    12-04-2015 02:53 PM
    BiggD
    Add to that Minecraft and that Marvel's Avengers game! It's too much at once, imo. And as much as I love Batman - and hey, the game could be pretty sweet - I just have zero expectations for it as of now because of how they've been handling past games :/