Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and StayonTarget
Showing Visitor Messages 201 to 208 of 208
  1. BiggD
    02-13-2013 04:20 AM
    BiggD
    I'm not on tonight, I'm about to hit the bed soon for work tomorrow. I will be online Thursday night however if you wanna talk about it then.
  2. StayonTarget
    02-13-2013 04:18 AM
    StayonTarget
    If you are on live right now I can invite you to a party.
  3. BiggD
    02-13-2013 04:05 AM
    BiggD
    I'd be down if you're cool with it. Just let me know how you wanna split it up in terms of content.
  4. StayonTarget
    02-13-2013 04:00 AM
    StayonTarget
    Yep. So you want to cowrite? Or is that not in your "comfort zone"?
  5. BiggD
    02-13-2013 03:57 AM
    BiggD
    And I just checked out your Black Ops DLC and Black Ops II Guides - damn! Those have some good detail! I like your work, my dude!
  6. BiggD
    02-13-2013 03:53 AM
    BiggD
    Tell you what, I'm gonna be busy with Crysis 3 next Tuesday and working on the Halo DLC that comes out the following week, so would you wanna Co-Write it? I could do the Roadmap since it's a smaller portion and you can bang out the overview and guide portion - and then submit it in for us when it's complete. 10k Guide on 4 achievements?! I wouldn't even want to imagine that!
  7. StayonTarget
    02-13-2013 03:47 AM
    StayonTarget
    I'd be down to cowrite or write the next one. Whichever is best for you. I'm not sure if you've seen my guides before but I jam them full of information. It's just four achievements but I could probably write a full 10k character post for them.
  8. BiggD
    02-13-2013 03:45 AM
    BiggD
    I feel the need to post this here so that we don't go off topic in those ACIII DLC Forums, but I was planning to write the Guide/Roadmap for Infamy (although Tyger will probably beat all of us to it).

I have all of it already set up in a Word document, just have to add in the "how-to-get" part. If you want to Co-Write it, or just one of us can focus on this one, then switch for the next DLC drop next month. Just let me know.