Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Nevander
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. Nevander
    01-31-2013 12:45 PM
    Nevander
    Do you unlock anything in the full game of Crysis 3 for playing the beta? At least anything you can see? If not, I probably won't play the beta. I was going to, but I sorta lost all interest when I downloaded it. I will however still boost in the full game, obviously. Thanks.
  2. BiggD
    01-28-2013 12:01 AM
    BiggD
    Sweet, one of our other guys is PST so he should be able to make it on at the times we do. Two or three of the other guys are UK/Germany so that might pose a problem but hopefully we can sort it out.

I got mine off Amazon (fuck Gamestop, lol) so hopefully I'll have it on release, three days late tops for me as well. Regardless, I'll message you as soon as I have the game so we can try to get everyone on to get the MP done.

I'm willing to skip work if necessary to finish it
  3. Nevander
    01-27-2013 11:38 PM
    Nevander
    My time zone is EST as well, so whenever you can boost, I can too. I will have my copy either the day of release (if I'm lucky) or the very next day. Third day after at the latest. As soon as I get it though, I will be ready and able to boost any time.

I will drop whatever I'm doing to finish MP rofl.
  4. BiggD
    01-27-2013 06:27 PM
    BiggD
    Oh, and I know two of our guys said they might not be ready right on release day, so would a time-frame first week work for you too?
  5. BiggD
    01-27-2013 06:26 PM
    BiggD
    I don't see the MP being too troublesome. 'Going Commando' might be the only difficult one to knock out. We have 6 people so far and I think all of us are in different time zones. With that said, I'm in the U.S. (EST) so for me, I'm looking at anytime on release day, Thursday and Friday nights after 5 and whenever on the weekends. I'll try to get more specific times from the other dudes.
  6. Nevander
    01-27-2013 07:57 AM
    Nevander
    Sounds good man, hopefully we can get the MP done quickly without many problems.
  7. BiggD
    01-27-2013 05:51 AM
    BiggD
    That seems to be a common trend among many of us. Annoying MP cheevos first, awesome Campaign second. I'll hit you with a FR tonight. I'll get back in touch with you on release day, dude.
  8. Nevander
    01-27-2013 05:33 AM
    Nevander
    Hell yes. I want to get MP done ASAP before I even touch campaign. I did it for Crysis 2, and I'm going to do it again here. Add me on LIVE whenever. My GT is the same as my username.
  9. BiggD
    01-27-2013 12:55 AM
    BiggD
    Hey dude, saw you were down to boost Crysis 3 and I guess it's better to start getting a party together sooner than later. My friend, FightTheRise05 said he messaged ya, and I got BAR4D with me too. We'll definitely need more people but lemme know if you're still down to boost the MP!