Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and DEG23
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 28
  1. BiggD
    02-19-2014 06:12 PM
    BiggD
    Might put them off until closer to summer when no good games are coming out, as then I'll have plenty of time to devote to them. This also means I'll finally have played, and kept me word, about Deus Ex! We'll see my progress by June. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
  2. DEG23
    02-18-2014 10:40 PM
    DEG23
    Neither of them are difficult, in fact I'd say they're both about 5/10 but they can be time consuming, especially Mass Effect. Bioshock can be done in 1 play through using a guide and abusing the save system. Mass Effect isn't all that long if you're rushing through it but you will need to do a minimum of 3 full playthroughs, 4 ideally. Definitely worth giving it a shot, especially if the end goal is my club
  3. BiggD
    02-18-2014 03:46 PM
    BiggD
    DEG, is Mass Effect (the original) a tough/hard completion? When I played it, I ran through it for completion purposes to see how it was, but never focused on achievements. Same with BioShock, actually. I'm thinking of working towards your club
  4. BiggD
    01-01-2014 01:06 AM
    BiggD
    I hope you enjoy it! But I don't blame you - the launch lineup was decent, but nothing really shouted "amazing" in my mind and a lot of the games don't seem to have massive replay value from what I gather. It's a shame :/ But just a few more months and we'll see some strong games for our consoles! I myself only have three games for the console and feel the same as you.
  5. DEG23
    01-01-2014 01:02 AM
    DEG23
    Thanks, I'll probably pick it up soon, not sure why but I'm starting to get tired of some of the One games I'm playing at the moment
  6. BiggD
    12-31-2013 07:32 AM
    BiggD
    Hmm, an unbiased review of mine would give it a thumbs up.

Achievement wise, all but three are extremely easy. Those last three not being difficult by any means, but a short grind. Gameplay wise, I find extremely fun and the controls are really smooth. I'd argue $20 will be worth it because the 5 Co-Op stages add a good amount of replay value for the Co-Op achievements. The 30 Single Player missions are fun too. Overall, it's not a GRAND game, but I think even for $20, it's enjoyable. If you get it, let me know what you think, or if you want to know anything specific about it
  7. DEG23
    12-31-2013 07:06 AM
    DEG23
    What's Spartan Assault like? It seems like a fun game and that fact that it's Halo, but I'm a bit hesitant at the $20 price tag us Aussies have to pay for it.
  8. DEG23
    12-26-2013 07:10 AM
    DEG23
    Merry Christmas Bigg. Hope you had a great day, and received some awesome presents
  9. BiggD
    12-25-2013 06:47 PM
    BiggD
    Merry Christmas, DEG - have a good one!
  10. BiggD
    09-18-2013 01:27 PM
    BiggD
    No worries, and thank god for the strategy guide Although making the checklist accidentally spoiled two of the finale missions in the game