Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1466
  1. BiggD
    08-30-2014 09:35 PM
    BiggD
    Very true! Although I might try to convince them to double it up to twenty points
  2. Barad
    08-30-2014 08:15 PM
    Barad
    At least that's an easy 10 points for you!
  3. BiggD
    08-30-2014 07:26 PM
    BiggD
    That's what I'm talking about, man! I think I'll probably reach 100 points by January or February hopefully. I wish they'd count Metro for double the points since it has 2000GS
  4. Barad
    08-30-2014 07:05 PM
    Barad
    Halfway there precisely with the X1 maximum club points. I should have the award maybe this time next year. We have the same amount of completions too.
  5. BiggD
    08-14-2014 11:45 PM
    BiggD
    I guess that's true. I was just used to last summer when I worked on my backlog of like 12 games. This summer I only played 1 new game, and recompleted three so it was boring.

LMFAO. ROFL. Those are ALL reasons they would NEVER recruit me But yeah, I think I spat out enough fair ideas, especially Free Agents (they even took the name I came up with too!). I mean, not to be judgmental, but they grab people for Staff that I would never expect and who don't even ask to be, so with me showing interest, that'd be cool if they picked me.
  6. Barad
    08-14-2014 11:20 PM
    Barad
    Every summer is empty with gaming until September time, bit disappointing about Destiny but I think there is still a decent amount to play Oct- onwards. A bit more for me as you don't play racers.

Judging from the announcement thread, you're itching for the CET spot haha. I wouldn't be surprised if they considered you tbh, despite your hate for most tourneys, lack of performance in them and activity in the gaming sessions. Nah, you practically came up with the last tourney anyway so fair enough.
  7. BiggD
    08-14-2014 11:13 PM
    BiggD
    A boring Beta is never worth the retail purchase, so definitely not worth it.

This summer has been awful in terms of gaming though. Absolute shit!
  8. Barad
    08-14-2014 11:09 PM
    Barad
    The beta and also I want more time to play other stuff. The menu didn't bother me so much but I was definitely bored throughout. I'm sure the game will probably be a lot more fun but it doesn't seem worth it to me.
  9. BiggD
    08-14-2014 10:46 PM
    BiggD
    I will most likely end up getting it. It has Co-Op, which means…you know Same with Far Cry! I won't be getting that right away (because of Halo), but it's gonna be alotta fun.

I feel you, man. Beta turned you off? I played the Beta for two hours and was so bored. I didn't really care for the design of the world, the weapons or how there's a main menu between every mission. It's 2014, wtf. It should be seamless. I don't want to see a menu after every mission and before launching each mission. I'm not gonna be getting it all.
  10. Barad
    08-14-2014 10:38 PM
    Barad
    Well hopefully you get it. I know I am no longer getting Destiny on launch, or for a long time I think.