Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1653
  1. BiggD
    12-12-2014 03:12 PM
    BiggD
    I'll have to check them out but I better not be disappointed lol. Wolf of a Wall Street just hit Netflix I think so I'm gonna try seeing that too!

Shiiiiiit, that sucks man :/ Keep grinding them out. You're the racing genre master so I'm sure you can do it with enough time and dedication.
  2. Barad
    12-12-2014 02:40 PM
    Barad
    Homeland is good man just watch the first season and you'll either love it or hate it. House of Cards too! They're both on Netflix.

The platinum medals for the story missions on The Crew is a joke, mad skills are required ha.
  3. BiggD
    12-12-2014 03:47 AM
    BiggD
    Never heard, horrible show after Season 3, and whatthefuck is that?!

Dude the guide is pretty sexy Da fuq, why! Which achievements are tough for it?
  4. Barad
    12-12-2014 02:24 AM
    Barad
    Not before checking out Ray Donovan, Dexter, Homeland etc.

My The Crew guide is up. It's a good thing you didn't get it as it's one racer not even I'll be able to complete. :/
  5. BiggD
    12-12-2014 02:17 AM
    BiggD
    Yeah Now I might need to resort to the Walking Gays.
  6. Barad
    12-12-2014 12:59 AM
    Barad
    I get ya, it's just one of those great things the show has pulled off so perfectly. Sad to see it end.
  7. BiggD
    12-11-2014 11:12 PM
    BiggD
    I definitely remembered the first part As for the homeless woman, she was definitely a representation of some sort an angel; people say the angel of death because she always shows up like once per season and only Jax and Gemma only ever see her, so she's probably guiding them or looking over them since the homeless woman was actually the mom of Brooke - the girl who threw the rock into the ice cream shop and now babysits for Jax - and the homeless woman died in the accident that JT caused on the highway.

Either way, she was a symbol of some sorts! Especially with the wine and bread to symbolize biblical religion in regards to the body and blood of Jesus as a mean of forgiveness.
  8. Barad
    12-11-2014 03:10 PM
    Barad
    Crazy man. I re-watched the final episode again and realised two things, the driver of the truck is the same dude who gave Gemma a lift couple episodes back. You probably knew that as I'm slow with that shit. Also, pretty sure the homeless woman is JT reincarnated.
  9. BiggD
    12-11-2014 02:37 PM
    BiggD
    Thanks, brother. You too! Yeah, what the fuck. It seems at times that your work is much more stressful
  10. Barad
    12-11-2014 03:53 AM
    Barad
    Good luck with those, man. :l I have two, 3000 word essays to write over the break which are due in early January. I still do love the difference between US & UK assessments haha.