Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1695
  1. Barad
    Today 01:58 AM
    Barad
    No worries! XD
  2. BiggD
    Today 01:56 AM
    BiggD
    Ahh! Thanks for catching that, man! Much appreciated. I was in a hurry when posting
  3. Barad
    Today 12:43 AM
    Barad
    Did your Halo sign up, but your total points was off in the sign up. You posted 176, but Halo's 32 points would put you at 179. I checked your points breakdown to double check.
  4. BiggD
    Yesterday 08:06 PM
    BiggD
    Sounds like a plan. No problem, bud
  5. Barad
    Yesterday 08:04 PM
    Barad
    Okay man great, tomorrow sounds good then. I'll be online when you come on at 5pm your time in that case. Appreciate it!
  6. BiggD
    Yesterday 07:19 PM
    BiggD
    Yeah, I can rest easy knowing the game is complete now and that I can still maintain 100% on my tag without much worry!

I'm definitely down to help ya, man. I'm free tomorrow (Thursday) from anything between 5pm and 12am my time. I'm also free on Friday anything between 2pm and 12am my time. Whatever works for you, I'll hop on and we'll get this done!
  7. Barad
    Yesterday 04:24 PM
    Barad
    Also, if you're free today or sometime this week, I am unnecessarily desperate to complete GTA Online. Out of the 8 achievements that have refused to pop I only have 3 left as I got the rest myself. Still need a Rally win, Numero Uno & Take part in every activity. Let me know if you want to/can help.

Cheers!
  8. Barad
    Yesterday 04:16 PM
    Barad
    It never ends does it ha! Least you know what your best completion is now and you're still at 100% on your current tag which is ever more impressive! Sucks for tourneys but what you gonna do lol.
  9. BiggD
    Yesterday 04:08 PM
    BiggD
    Hahah, thanks, brother I'm so happy to finally have it done. That is…until that ODST expansion probably adds more achievements, LOL!
  10. Barad
    Yesterday 03:22 PM
    Barad
    Must use this gif for Halo it's the perfect opportunity. :P

BRAVO