Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 1626
  1. BiggD
    11-26-2014 05:17 AM
    BiggD
    What the hell? That game came outta no where. I thought it was coming out next year, LOL. I might pass on it for now but if I hear good things I might pick it up in December at some point.

I know :/ My night was so unfulfilled without Sons :'(
  2. Barad
    11-26-2014 01:05 AM
    Barad
    Dude..Tales from the Borderlands comes out tomorrow out of nowhere! You getting it?

Also, no Sons of Anarchy this week.
  3. BiggD
    11-25-2014 08:12 PM
    BiggD
    Don't rub it in I keep hearing good things about it. Dammit, I'll definitely try going before it leaves theaters. If not, I suck!
  4. Barad
    11-25-2014 08:09 PM
    Barad
    Haha oh man, I barely got one friend to come with me the first time because of the films length but it's totally worth it, then I went alone to see it a second time. It's just incredible, I'm still in awe from last time!
  5. BiggD
    11-25-2014 08:07 PM
    BiggD
    Sweet So much gaming. Such great games!

I didn't I was going to bring my family on Sunday but after breakfast, when I told them it was like 3 hours long, they all groaned and no one wanted to see it :'( I might need to go alone on the weekend - IMAX and all - and see it!
  6. Barad
    11-25-2014 07:42 PM
    Barad
    Yeah I'm still getting GTA, Sunset & Halo when I break up for Christmas in a couple weeks!

Did you go to see Interstellar in the end? I tell you man you need to experience it in IMAX before it disappears!
  7. BiggD
    11-25-2014 07:21 PM
    BiggD
    Perfect! I checked the assignments last night and most seem to be getting kills with new vehicles (or weapons?) so it shouldn't be too hard to boost. I told Revolver to join us so we'll only need one more person minimum to start the boosting lobby.

Ahh, fair enough. The gameplay for the AC are always very satisfying so I don't blame you in wanting to try one of the new ones. If you end up liking it, let me know, even if that's in a year lmao! You still going to get Sunset in the future?
  8. Barad
    11-25-2014 07:06 PM
    Barad
    Ok sounds good. You will be able to get three I have when we play Friday anyway. We'll figure out what assignments need to be boosted and proceed with that day after I guess.

I watched Conan's Unity review, then watched a couple more real reviews, and because I'm currently nearing the end of Black Flag story, I feel like I want to play one of the new ones, but Rogue is last gen and doesn't look great so though might as well try this. I got it for a measly 28 though so it's no big deal. I'll probably play it in a years time like Black Flag anyway LOL.
  9. BiggD
    11-25-2014 04:32 PM
    BiggD
    Thanks, homie. She's beautiful. LOL.

I'm down to boost this weekend. Maybe Friday and Saturday? Achievements seem easy on your end; you already have three! We can can try Friday for regular play, then Saturday for a boosting sessions? Let me know.

You LIAR! You said you were going to skip it I might not get it :/
  10. Barad
    11-25-2014 12:24 PM
    Barad
    Slick avatar. We can boost some assignments and achievements this weekend if you like, maybe make a TA session?

Also, I nabbed AC: Unity in the end, although I'm guessing you'll be picking it up later next year?