Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 1462
  1. BiggD
    08-14-2014 02:37 PM
    BiggD
    http://www.xboxachievements.com/news...Op-Action.html

Welcome back, buddy. Hope you had a good trip.

Interested in the game above?
  2. BiggD
    07-20-2014 06:11 PM
    BiggD
    Yeah to be busy and still score fourth is good stuff! But they shouldn't be too hard to finish I assume, maybe just unenjoyable and lame
  3. Barad
    07-20-2014 05:40 PM
    Barad
    Yupp very true. I guess at the end I tried my best with the time I had and to still come out with the score I did, I guess that's something in itself. But now I need to finish off all those shitty games I started. Ugh!
  4. BiggD
    07-20-2014 05:36 PM
    BiggD
    LOL well he shoulda told me. Whoops Well, I'm all done with the DLC as well so

Man...it's only obvious that he who got first place obviously has too much free time and money and all he does is game so don't worry You have a job and priorities unlike some other people.
  5. Barad
    07-20-2014 04:30 PM
    Barad
    Nah fair enough, but Emp was about to post his today as he had everything done lol.

Yeah I was close, there's only so much sleep I can sacrifice.
  6. BiggD
    07-20-2014 03:28 PM
    BiggD
    I had to man! It had been 5 days and neither you nor Sam had gotten anything done for it I'll try to be kind enough and let you playas get Final Stand

Fuck! So close to Bronze. You were close man. I thought you'd place for sure :/
  7. Barad
    07-20-2014 11:38 AM
    Barad
    Stealthy move, pimping out the DT guide behind my back..Asshole. x

I 4th'd the tourney at the end, all this time I thought I had it.
  8. BiggD
    07-18-2014 05:39 AM
    BiggD
    Fucking A!! Well, let know know when you are free after the tourney. Revolver and I can't do these on our own!
  9. Barad
    07-18-2014 05:07 AM
    Barad
    Not this time man, I'm going hard at the final round and can't spare 3hrs for these poxy assignments lol. Hopefully you guys can get it done, I will start playing the DLC from sunday.
  10. BiggD
    07-18-2014 04:58 AM
    BiggD
    Able to get on at 8pm, bud? Revolver, Emp, and I will be on around that time and ready to boost the assignments. I can safely say after two nights of playing…these deffo need boosting.