Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 301 to 310 of 1665
  1. Barad
    05-30-2014 07:36 PM
    Barad
    Sam has been busy revising for exams this week so we haven't played since last weekend. You can hop on if you like, I'll text him now see if he'll come on too.
  2. BiggD
    05-30-2014 07:01 PM
    BiggD
    You guys still play Borderlands 2? I have nothing to do today so I'll hop on and help later.
  3. BiggD
    05-30-2014 12:03 AM
    BiggD
    Damn, I don't recognize the name! Well, he seems like a good teammate then.

I won't get around to it until the weekend. My summer course started on Tuesday and it's heavy reading every day, plus I'm working more hours at work :'( Life is rough. But I hope you're wrong and the Episode is boss!
  4. Barad
    05-29-2014 04:12 PM
    Barad
    Seany Sh0w. He's a subscriber but isn't very active on here. He's from the UK with 400k something gamerscore. I think he's participated in nearly every GSL since 09 or something.

Just finished Wolf Among Us. Pretty average episode like the last, first two were better but can't wait for the finale!
  5. BiggD
    05-29-2014 03:54 PM
    BiggD
    LOL won't happen this time, I swear

You already know I'll be the anchor! Probably only gonna get 4k-10k from me! But anywho, who is Sean? Nozza kept saying his name when talking about the team but I don't know any Seans.
  6. Barad
    05-29-2014 02:13 PM
    Barad
    Yeah boi, you won't bother with. Until you pre-order it two weeks before release lol.

You better lead the team to victory in GSL & not let the team down like you usually do LOL. x
  7. BiggD
    05-29-2014 12:49 AM
    BiggD
    A broken BF5 over this?! LOL perfect response

I think the concept is cool, but not even sure why the hell it's a "Battlefield" game at all. Despite that, I more thank likely (100000%) won't bother with it. But you already knew that!
  8. Barad
    05-28-2014 11:26 PM
    Barad
    I don't know man, seems pretty obvious the game looks like a low quality BF spin off. Game reminds me of Call of Juarez The Cartel which was shit, so this doesn't give me any hope. I guess it could be bit of fun but overall I am disgusted lol. I would've preferred a broken BF5 over this, but I'll still get it. XD Seems like the focus is on smaller teams in these shitty modes rather than proper multiplayer this time or something? I don't know we'll see.

Guessing you think it's complete shite then?
  9. BiggD
    05-28-2014 11:07 PM
    BiggD
    Watch this video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1x...lay_videogames

Report with your thoughts!
  10. Barad
    05-27-2014 07:45 PM
    Barad
    Ahh..dilemma.