Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Barad
Showing Visitor Messages 301 to 310 of 1788
  1. BiggD
    09-07-2014 11:51 PM
    BiggD
    Loser, you're deffo gonna get GTA V on X1 this holiday? I may get it too. If MP progress doesn't carry over…you know what we have to do...
  2. BiggD
    09-07-2014 03:42 PM
    BiggD
    Nah, she does it twice more in the Campaign
  3. Barad
    09-07-2014 10:44 AM
    Barad
    Yeah that's near the start on the train haha fucking lols.
  4. BiggD
    09-07-2014 02:17 AM
    BiggD
    LOL he truly is. I don't know if you got to the one section. But Anya asks if she can talk to him for a second, and in the next scene…they're bangin' hard
  5. Barad
    09-07-2014 12:11 AM
    Barad
    Defo, Blazkowicz is such a player and the whole games theme is solid.
  6. BiggD
    09-06-2014 11:37 PM
    BiggD
    Wooo!!! Glad you're enjoying it. The gunplay and story are pretty great
  7. Barad
    09-06-2014 11:08 PM
    Barad
    I'm using Mak's videos for the collectables, and peeking at your guide every now and then for some of the perks that I can't figure out where to do. I'm trying to do as many of them as I play along so I have less to grind after. Currently on chapter 7 and the game is balls deep amazing!
  8. BiggD
    09-06-2014 10:23 PM
    BiggD
    You better use my guide when you're grinding out Wolfenstein
  9. BiggD
    09-06-2014 01:08 AM
    BiggD
    LOLOLOL. I knew you might have been making a mistake But yeah, man, that finale with Opie/Stahl was the best scene in the series I think. So brutal!

Even though I am late in responding; it's all good. I don't think I was ready to go on like you said. I was talking a big game but was gonna back out anyways cause completing that game would be way too much of a bitch anyways. I think you and I are the only ones that voted for GTA. I could be wrong, but hopefully more people vote or else I'll have to start making alternate accounts

Already on it Stacking that GS!
  10. Barad
    09-06-2014 12:18 AM
    Barad
    My bad for being a tool, I looked it up and I was referring to season 3 finale where Stahl and Jimmy both get it in the face. So fucking magnificent.

Haha oh well, there's plenty to play and Halo will be here before you know it.

I'm not coming on Halo tonight my bad, I'm way too tired to force myself to play my least favourite Halo game with you fools. But I think we both know you were never going to come on tonight anyway tonight haha. You;re going to have a hard time doing all the DLC, even TA doesn't have that many sessions going on anymore :/ Hopefully GTA is picked next month though at least lol.

I'll make it simple for you.. Get on Metro you bitch! x