Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Total Shinobi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. BiggD
    04-16-2013 04:11 AM
    BiggD
    I figured Now off to bed for me! Got 3 lectures tomorrow then coming home, hitting the gym and playing Injustice all day long I'll let you know how it is!
  2. Total Shinobi
    04-16-2013 04:03 AM
    Total Shinobi
    To clarify that was a figure of speech, wasn't actually being serious :P I'm sure the mod had reason to remove it, just a shame is all :P
  3. BiggD
    04-16-2013 01:58 AM
    BiggD
    I'm sure they had their reasons to move/delete it! It was indeed a good forum to talk amongst other forum members, but whenever I would try to read up and jump in, I would back off only because I didn't want to get back every hour to respond
  4. Total Shinobi
    04-16-2013 01:25 AM
    Total Shinobi
    That's what was great about it, though. Everyone had something to talk about with someone else, people were finding common ground with people they otherwise wouldn't talk to. It was a good place to make friends, evidentally a mod didn't like that. For whatever reason.
  5. BiggD
    04-16-2013 01:22 AM
    BiggD
    One of the mods is dead to you then if it was indeed removed I couldn't keep up with that thread though. Too much was going on!!
  6. Total Shinobi
    04-16-2013 01:19 AM
    Total Shinobi
    Better have been, if it's been deleted someone has spoiled a fun thread in which people can chill out and just bounce off of each other in a relaxed environment, if it was removed the person who removed it is dead to me :P
  7. BiggD
    04-16-2013 12:19 AM
    BiggD
    looks like it did, or maybe moved to another forum?!
  8. Total Shinobi
    04-15-2013 11:02 PM
    Total Shinobi
    Random talk thread has been deleted?
  9. Total Shinobi
    04-13-2013 09:00 PM
    Total Shinobi
    Yeah I agree. I'm the kind of person who would rather get in close to deliver a flurry of quick punches rather than one hard hitting attack. I've always preferred speed over power, hence The Flash
  10. BiggD
    04-13-2013 08:29 PM
    BiggD
    I don't know too much about Ares but his character model and Supermove look awesome. I'm not really digging the bulky power users though, like Luthor, Bane, Doomsday & Ares.