Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > BiggD
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between BiggD and Maka
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
  1. BiggD
    04-04-2014 08:53 PM
    BiggD
    True, my semester ends two weeks before the game comes out so I have to see if I'm gonna be switching my work hours to 30-40 hour weeks :/

Either way, we'll see how the list looks once it drops, which I'm sure will happen in 3-4 more weeks. Of course your content will be used I never talked to PowerPyx about this game so you'd get all the spotlight for video content
  2. Maka
    04-04-2014 08:06 PM
    Maka
    I still have to see how my schedule and timing and everything works out. But I'm down assuming the achievement list is pretty good.

I'll be getting the game early, at least the Saturday before launch, so I'll have a ton of information early. So yeah, I'm down for that assuming that my videos are used.
  3. BiggD
    04-04-2014 05:18 PM
    BiggD
    Mr. Maka, I've decided to get Wolfenstien - just preordered it. Do you wanna get some co-writting action for the guide?
  4. BiggD
    03-28-2014 06:00 PM
    BiggD
    LOL. What a shame, the game probably sold like shit. Eh, despite the lame story and horrible loading times and map, I still enjoyed it. I'm envious for those who buy it for $30!
  5. Maka
    03-28-2014 04:15 PM
    Maka
    Thief dropped to $30 today...
  6. Maka
    03-23-2014 05:55 PM
    Maka
    lol, my point is that people make some crazy shit using the "track" creator.
  7. BiggD
    03-23-2014 05:23 PM
    BiggD
    I actually was never wondering about it But the video was enjoyable at least!
  8. Maka
    03-23-2014 05:55 AM
    Maka
    In case you were wondering of what people make using the Trials Evolution Custom Track Creator...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoTnUOlccII
  9. Maka
    03-20-2014 04:59 AM
    Maka
    Depends on the mission, but typically Rank S and the mission specific achievements don't always go hand-in-hand. For the ones I posted, I did both in the same walkthrough. In the videos, I unlock the achievement that correspond with that achievement.

Also, in my walkthrough thread, I added what achievements are unlocked in the header of each mission!

"Depth" is not possible for both at once from what I can tell.
  10. BiggD
    03-20-2014 02:40 AM
    BiggD
    Yeah, I've always heard of the series, but never played one. May pick it up (still haven't watched footage yet lol). It's either that or Watch Dogs, not sure which to pick up.

I just saw your comment in my guide now, I'm do some editing in a short while and will use some of the descriptions you shared, so thanks for that Your S-rank videos are gonna help a tremendous amount. By missable do you mean the "mission-specified" achievement? I assume you mean (haven't watched videos yet) that S-rank and the mission specified achievement are hard to get in the same go.