Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Wildmn34
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Wildmn34 and BluWolve
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. Wildmn34
    01-09-2013 06:34 AM
    Wildmn34
    I would 100% agree. I don't like to bother people though when they're playing other games. I feel like an ass. But, will send you one for sure. We're building a baseball stadium now. =D
  2. BluWolve
    01-09-2013 06:31 AM
    BluWolve
    No worries, just send me a message when you see me online. Half the fun of building stuff in minecraft is showing it to other people I reckon.
  3. Wildmn34
    01-09-2013 06:15 AM
    Wildmn34
    Oh most definitely. Will try to hook up this weekend. So proud of that place. =D Would love to give you a tour.
  4. BluWolve
    01-07-2013 11:28 AM
    BluWolve
    Hey sort mate I haven't gotten around to it yet, but I am subscribed to your channel and saw a little bit of it. You will have to give me the personalised tour sometime, but regardless I will get around to watching the video shortly
  5. Wildmn34
    01-06-2013 06:04 AM
    Wildmn34
    Built a Hockey Arena in Minecraft. Curious to see what you think. =D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UznkSqbml1M
  6. Wildmn34
    10-18-2012 07:33 PM
    Wildmn34
    Wanted to make sure you saw this. =D

7. BluWolve
    07-22-2012 02:23 AM
    BluWolve
    Wow that is an awesome throw rug! Dont worry about it if you are not the best bf3 player, neither am I. I started the platoon because all over battlelog were platoons with skill restrictions and all that crap. Far too serious for me, I mean it is just a game after all. The WolvePack platoon is for everyone that wants to play with others that communicate.

EDIT: Most importantly we play for fun.
  8. Wildmn34
    07-22-2012 02:05 AM
    Wildmn34
    Yup, that's my channel. Not much to it yet, but now that I have something to capture game video I plan to put more up there for fun and giggles.

I'm still cracking up about that Defib kill. The guy yells "DIE!" after he zaps him. lol

I'm enjoying BF so far. Nice change of pace to CoD. I'll try to take a look at that Battlelog stuff. Not sure I'd do you guys much good though. lol

Also, wanted to make sure you and the Mrs saw the blanket I had done. 50" x 60" woven throw.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b8...N/IMG_0336.jpg

So, amazing looking.
  9. BluWolve
    07-22-2012 01:16 AM
    BluWolve
    Haha nice, good timing huh? I am assuming that is your youtube channel? I have subscribed anyway. I love that defib kill that was great!

We will have to play BF3 sometime if you want? I have a platoon called WolvePack and we currently have over 50 members, so it is usually fairly easy to get a squad going with communication.

If you have battlelog swing by and check out the platoon, you are more than welcome to join. No restrictions or obligations.
  10. Wildmn34
    07-16-2012 05:11 AM
    Wildmn34
    You're famous!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j02yAIEZ7vU

You happened to get on when I was testing my new capture stuff. lol