Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > acoustic can
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between acoustic can and Neverender
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. acoustic can
    07-17-2012 03:05 AM
    acoustic can
    Oh, okay. In that case I'll send you a PM.
  2. Neverender
    07-17-2012 12:43 AM
    Neverender
    Haha, yeah, I probably goofed somewhere. I went through a massive amount of guides recently so my brain was pretty well fried by the time I got to the end. Anyway, here's the thread to post corrections or updates: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...d.php?t=293981

The submit forum works too, but we can't see anything there until a mod moves it for us. If you post in that topic (or PM one of us - we don't bite, I promise! ) we can get it taken care of a lot quicker.
  3. acoustic can
    07-16-2012 11:37 PM
    acoustic can
    Nevermind, I found the correct place to post it. Thanks again!

edit: Actually, the thread I found is locked. I'll just post it in the submission forum.
  4. acoustic can
    07-16-2012 11:30 PM
    acoustic can
    Thanks and it's not a problem; I figured you guys would get to it when you had the time. I did notice a small error that must've occurred during the copy/pasting, but it's nothing big. Should I make a thread about it in the submission forum?
  5. Neverender
    07-10-2012 08:01 PM
    Neverender
    I just finished processing and adding your guide and roadmap for WWE 12 to the main site. Thanks for your submission and sorry for the delay - the guide team's been backed up recently.