Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Veedrock
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Veedrock and TVthePunisher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. TVthePunisher
    11-27-2013 08:54 PM
    TVthePunisher
    American credit card, Japanese VPN (had a site I used) and some tutorial on how to do it all. You can buy the games just fine with an american credit card, though Visa Debits gave me issues. If you have a Master Card, you should be good.
  2. Veedrock
    11-27-2013 04:38 PM
    Veedrock
    Hey what did you do to get the japanese Dead Rising XBLA games? I know you made a few posts about it before but I can't find them.
  3. Veedrock
    11-15-2013 05:47 AM
    Veedrock
    You can try using this to reduce the size of the gif (resize, reduce colors, or cut frames), but yeah getting any kind of complex gif will be a challenge. Before my Sonic avatar I tried to use a really short Legend of Zelda gif but it didn't work out.

As for Gackt, he was staff for awhile, maybe they have higher limits. Another possibility is a higher-up could have set it for him, from my experience they can bypass the limits. I don't recommend trying this yourself though xP
  4. TVthePunisher
    11-15-2013 05:38 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Gotta tell ya, frustrating man. Can't seem to find an image that fits with these size requirements, even as a subscriber still an issue .__. I want a good Dr. Evil GIF that will actually work on this site, I know I've seen fancier animated GIF's than just changing colors and a spinning icon (Gackt used it awhile I think, from Ghost In The Shell).
  5. Veedrock
    11-15-2013 04:43 AM
    Veedrock
    Make sure the gif is within the size requirements (97.7 KB for subscribers). Too big will cause the site to freeze it like you experienced.
  6. TVthePunisher
    11-15-2013 03:31 AM
    TVthePunisher
    I figure I'd ask you, since you have an animated avatar x_x; how do you get them to work here on X360A? Every time I've tried to use a GIF, it simply freezes the image and uses whatever frame it froze on as the picture.
  7. Veedrock
    10-30-2011 07:19 AM
    Veedrock
    I don't mind giving you the GTA viral, only takes a minute. Just shoot me a message when you see me active around the forum, or send me a message with your best times of availability.
  8. TVthePunisher
    10-29-2011 09:57 AM
    TVthePunisher
    I saw in your sig where you are seeking some Viral achievements, for me personally I'm after the GTAIV and Banjo-Kazooie ones if I manage to get the BK one, I can trade that one off to you for the GTAIV one.