Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > xKRAIZEEMANx
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between xKRAIZEEMANx and THE DEADLY DOG
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. THE DEADLY DOG
    10-14-2013 01:46 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    I know dude. The first episode. A calming relief to have it come back haha.
  2. xKRAIZEEMANx
    10-14-2013 04:12 AM
    xKRAIZEEMANx
    I will definitely give this a look, thanks. Also, The Walking Dead is back on!
  3. THE DEADLY DOG
    10-12-2013 01:09 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    KRAIZ you need to check out The Wolf Among Us. It'll hook you just as fast as TWD did. Freaking loved it.
  4. xKRAIZEEMANx
    02-22-2013 02:58 AM
    xKRAIZEEMANx
    Right on...That is what popped in my head, the whole "Greenbook" thing.

I love me some Walking Dead, so I would be happy to do what I can when the game comes out.
  5. THE DEADLY DOG
    02-22-2013 02:54 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Very good. I look forward to it. Kinda like Clueless's idea of the Greenbook but on a smaller scale. Looking to get the folks that love TWD and get em' involved in the process.

Can't wait.
  6. xKRAIZEEMANx
    02-22-2013 02:53 AM
    xKRAIZEEMANx
    I should be available to join in and contribute.
  7. xKRAIZEEMANx
    02-22-2013 02:49 AM
    xKRAIZEEMANx
    Yeah, just take your time on it man....

Also, I look forward to using your guide for Survival Instinct, as I will surely be getting it!
  8. xKRAIZEEMANx
    02-22-2013 02:39 AM
    xKRAIZEEMANx
    Man, I can see the dilemma with on how to proceed. Seems like a lot of work to incorporate the two different paths (Especially since it all ends the same...?) Maybe just do a baseline guide first? Then add the alternative options (with the full group) at a later date?
    It is kind of baffling on how you should go about this...But know that I have used all of your guides, and appreciate your work!
  9. xKRAIZEEMANx
    02-22-2013 02:13 AM
    xKRAIZEEMANx
    Right on...Thanks for the quick response. (I just wanted to make sure I was not required to provide it, as I was wracking my brain trying to find it)
  10. xKRAIZEEMANx
    02-22-2013 01:56 AM
    xKRAIZEEMANx
    Hey man...long time
    Question...How does one get the number for a game? Like for the achievement tiles I submitted for Family Guy, that are inside the brackets [ ]?
    Also, I will try to get back into the Walking Dead forums soon.....