Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DEG23
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DEG23 and TVthePunisher
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. DEG23
    03-31-2013 10:29 PM
    DEG23
    Lucky, i've been on a search lately but still haven't found anyone that sells them here. There is a store in Sydney that sells candy from around the world so I might try there next. Although it sounds like i'm going to have to buy extra for that proper sour hit
  2. TVthePunisher
    03-30-2013 01:18 AM
    TVthePunisher
    I don't know about you but I finally found a bag of Warheads. Well, about 10 bags but I bought 2. Anyways, at my local Walmart they're located in the big candy section...just skimmed it until I found them hanging up. It's a green bag now, assorted colors inside rather than the rainbow look you showed in the thread (which I remember too from earlier days).

So happy =) though I guess they're not as sour as they used to be, my tongue has been tainted by other stuff X_X still...if I pop a few at a time.....
  3. DEG23
    05-13-2012 08:56 AM
    DEG23
    Ha i never noticed the double jump until you mentioned it, i don't know how cats do that without causing injury to themselves. I'm not sure where the original video came from, but i'm sure it was youtube. I found it on iambored.com, most of the stuff there is worth a chuckle at best but this was a rare gem
  4. TVthePunisher
    05-12-2012 08:54 AM
    TVthePunisher
    Wow, that cat is like...it seriously flew up into the air! I could have sworn it did a double jump in the air too. Nice sig, where's that cat from anyways? Is there a video on Youtube or something?