Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DEG23
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DEG23 and Spade.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 85
  1. Spade.
    Today 08:44 AM
    Spade.
    Familiar with Seven Lions? Pretty similar to M83and Blackmill, if you're looking for something new.
  2. DEG23
    12-11-2014 10:48 AM
    DEG23
    Thanks Spade, and no problem, always happy to have a chat
  3. Spade.
    12-11-2014 07:40 AM
    Spade.
    Birthday happy deg.

Thanks for taking the time to talk to me and stuff, really do appreciate it. Enjoy your day!
  4. DEG23
    12-05-2014 07:54 AM
    DEG23
    One thing I noticed about college is there are so many different types of people and groups so I'm sure you'll find a group that's right for you. I ended up making a close group that hung out even after we all graduated.

I love writing, it's a nice way to deal with stuff and generally take time out. I used to just scribble bits and pieces because I found it easier than trying to sit down and write from start to finish. Once you have enough 'pieces' you can put it together.
  5. Spade.
    12-05-2014 06:30 AM
    Spade.
    Yeah, academic wise, I honestly don't feel too much of a difference in how classes go, other than I actually have to try to get a good grade, unlike my high school days.

I wouldn't give myself the classification of anti-social, but so far, most of the people that I consider somewhat interesting in my classes are far too interested in drinking and partying and stuff, which is not really my forte. I'm still optimistic about it though. I think I'll find some interesting people when I start to take my CS classes.

I've been formulating a story in my mind (can't say novel or novella, as I don't know how vast of a timeline it's gonna have) but I've found it hard to put into words be it writing/ typing it, etc. You said you like(d) wrting, so I thought I'd share. =p
  6. DEG23
    12-03-2014 10:49 PM
    DEG23
    If it makes you feel any better I didn't really interact with my high school friends after graduating. Not sure why but we kind of drifted apart but most of them still hung out as a group. Hopefully you'll make college friends and find a close knit group. At least you're receiving good grades, that will really carry weight when looking for a job (at least it does in Australia).
  7. Spade.
    12-03-2014 07:12 PM
    Spade.
    Let's hope it gets better. All college has been for me really is a stress and exhaustion machine. They isolate freshman to park what feels like a mile away from any of my classes, and parking anywhere else is ticket-able. I usually get to school early enough to counter that, but it's still kind of annoying to have to walk that far just because I'm a freshman.

Lots of my high school 'friends' just don't talk to me anymore. It's a weird thing, really. I don't remember if I said that to you already, so if I did, whoops. I'm not completely distraught by it, but it's still a bit saddening.

I say all of that, but in reality I'm doing fine. Only have one more final next week and I've already gotten results from two of my other classes saying I have As in them so, that's good.
  8. DEG23
    12-03-2014 04:01 AM
    DEG23
    Student drivers Why someone allowed a new driver access to a Hummer is confusing.

Hopefully you'll enjoy it in the long run. I never liked high school or my first year of college but the later years were some of the best I've had, though like you said, it does take a lot out of you.
  9. Spade.
    12-02-2014 11:25 PM
    Spade.
    Eh, kinda. College is a lot less restricting than public school was, but at the same time it requires more out of you.

I don't really do much that I didn't do in high school, except for driving to school everyday. I refused to drive to my high school, as too many people hit each other in the parking lot and some chick with a Hummer hit like 5 cars just last year.
  10. DEG23
    12-02-2014 10:07 PM
    DEG23
    Let's go with that

What have you been up to lately? Enjoying life after high school?