Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DEG23
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DEG23 and Iceskater101
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8
  1. Iceskater101
    09-23-2012 03:36 PM
    Iceskater101
    I don't have to write a paper on the film unfortunetely because that would actually be an interesting paper. It was a really good movie, I need to watch it again to fully understand it though.
  2. DEG23
    09-22-2012 12:52 AM
    DEG23
    Like i said, that is my interpretation, there are many Blade Runner forums where people have been arguing for years what everything in the film actually means. I highly recommend checking some out if you have to write a paper on the film. Although it can become even more confusing after a while:P
  3. Iceskater101
    09-21-2012 03:29 PM
    Iceskater101
    OH! that makes a lot of sense. I got the part where that cop was there because of the origami figure, I just wasn't sure what that actually meant.
  4. DEG23
    09-21-2012 06:04 AM
    DEG23
    That's awesome, i was considering taking some philosophy classes but in the end went with more political based subjects, but would have loved to discuss the question about being more human As for the ending it kind of depends on what version of the film you saw. If you saw the original with the VO then it was to let Deckard know that Gaff had been there and let her live because he thought she had a 4 year life span. If you saw the version with Deckard's dream then it raises the idea that maybe Deckard is a replicant. Of course this is solely my interpretation
  5. Iceskater101
    09-20-2012 10:07 PM
    Iceskater101
    I am majoring in biology applied health with pre-med. I am in this philosophy class called Human Nature, Politics, and Violence and we watched Bladerunner because we are disecting it because it poses the question, "is being more than human still human? so yeah it is an interesting class. I am so confused by the end of the movie though. What did the origami symbolize? that Rachel wasn't a replicate?
  6. DEG23
    09-20-2012 08:31 AM
    DEG23
    It's bad enough trying to watch a film in a lecture hall, let alone watching Blade Runner split in two parts In college i ended up renting the films we watched afterwards and found it to be a completely different experience. Out of curiosity what are you studying?
  7. Iceskater101
    09-19-2012 11:41 PM
    Iceskater101
    Yeah it is a little confusing. It really doesn't help that it is being split up so that in one class period I watch half and the other class period I watch half.. I will probably have to pick this up and watch it at least three times before I understand it.
  8. DEG23
    09-19-2012 11:33 PM
    DEG23
    In case you were still wondering, the 30th Anniversary Blade Runner Edition is out October 23, i highly recommend it I lol'ed when you said you were confused, i was the exact same when i first watched it. Had to watch it another 2 times before i could begin to understand it