Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > DEG23
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between DEG23 and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 36
  1. DEG23
    12-25-2014 11:04 AM
    DEG23
    Merry Christmas Bigg, hope you and your family have a great day!
  2. BiggD
    12-25-2014 05:14 AM
    BiggD
    Merry Christmas, DEG. Enjoy the holiday
  3. BiggD
    11-19-2014 01:55 AM
    BiggD
    That would have really helped keep a nice flow of consistency. Halo: CE, like you mention, looks really stiff in terms of animation and design. It's a shame. Plus, there are some specific cutscenes in each of the three other games that would look absolutely stellar in CGI. Maybe in a Halo 3: Anniversary we'll get that?

If Blur were to work with Bioware for that rumored remastered trilogy, I'd pick it up!
  4. DEG23
    11-19-2014 01:50 AM
    DEG23
    I'm sure it would have been a lot of work but it would have been nice if they gave the cutscene treatment to Halo 1 2 & 3. After seeing them in Halo 2, the cutscenes in CEA look gimmicky and cheap.

I wouldn't mind seeing Blur work their magic on the Mass Effect series, that would be a treat for the senses
  5. BiggD
    11-19-2014 01:33 AM
    BiggD
    I definitely agree. The Covenant would look out of place if CGI'd in a live-action or worse, done through costumes. I'll just watch the cutscenes in full in the Extras at least once a month and get my Halo beauty there Here's hoping future Halo games and hell, all games, get Blur to do their cinematics!
  6. DEG23
    11-18-2014 09:30 PM
    DEG23
    Honestly I think if someone is going to do a Halo movie it would work much better as CGI than live action. Until then at least there's the Extra>Movies option
  7. BiggD
    11-18-2014 01:25 PM
    BiggD
    Aren't they? It looks beyond amazing. Just wait til you get to the later levels!

And you actually can watch the entire 56 minutes if cutscene from the main menu's "extra -> movies" section! Man...I'd pay loads of money to see a Halo movie in full CGI like this
  8. DEG23
    11-18-2014 11:24 AM
    DEG23
    The cutscenes in H2A are amazing. Makes me want to sit down and watch a full length feature
  9. BiggD
    02-19-2014 06:12 PM
    BiggD
    Might put them off until closer to summer when no good games are coming out, as then I'll have plenty of time to devote to them. This also means I'll finally have played, and kept me word, about Deus Ex! We'll see my progress by June. Thanks for getting back to me so quickly.
  10. DEG23
    02-18-2014 10:40 PM
    DEG23
    Neither of them are difficult, in fact I'd say they're both about 5/10 but they can be time consuming, especially Mass Effect. Bioshock can be done in 1 play through using a guide and abusing the save system. Mass Effect isn't all that long if you're rushing through it but you will need to do a minimum of 3 full playthroughs, 4 ideally. Definitely worth giving it a shot, especially if the end goal is my club