Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Tatanko
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Tatanko and Bearded Bugs
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Bearded Bugs
    06-25-2009 09:48 PM
    Bearded Bugs
    Just had a look at the subscribers FAQ, if I was slightly more well-off I'd definitely do it, something for the future for sure.

I do indeed use the forum quite a lot yeah, I check it now and again throughout the day if I happen to be sat at my laptop for 10 minutes, I like helping people out if I can and offering my opinion on things.

These are the only forums I frequent, I used to be on a bass guitar forum, but that got boring, x360a hasn't gotten boring in over 6 months so I'm happy here!
  2. Tatanko
    06-25-2009 04:37 PM
    Tatanko
    Oh, and the Subscribers are just a great group of people, with the Subscriber's forum being another sweet place to talk on the forum!
  3. Tatanko
    06-25-2009 04:36 PM
    Tatanko
    Haha no it just comes with being someone who had the mindset to subscribe on his own in the first place I don't bug everyone, just the people I feel would most benefit from it. You, for example, have been around for a few months and have quite a few posts built up...so it would seem you use the forum a lot I just recently (about a month ago) started subscribing myself. Benefits? Check out the FAQ forum and find the Subscriber's FAQ.
  4. Bearded Bugs
    06-25-2009 04:20 PM
    Bearded Bugs
    Is the shameless plug part of being a subscriber?

Yeah I might do once I get some more money, apart from a green name, and a user title thing, what are the benefits?
  5. Tatanko
    06-25-2009 03:46 PM
    Tatanko
    Yeah it's a subscriber/staff-only thing. You should subscribe, it's well worth it
  6. Bearded Bugs
    06-25-2009 03:10 PM
    Bearded Bugs
    I'm surprised no one else has to be honest! It's certainly a cool user title, is it only subscribers that can use them?
  7. Tatanko
    06-25-2009 02:13 PM
    Tatanko
    Thanks for "getting" my user title! Haha.