Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Tatanko
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Tatanko and CGPsaint
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 21
  1. CGPsaint
    05-15-2012 01:40 AM
    CGPsaint
    Yeah, I haven't been on in a bit either, but damn it if BF didn't come calling for me as it usually does. I rented a server for 90 days but short of begging people to play on it, I don't see how it's possible to fill the server up which is incredibly lame. I paid $60 for a server that is useless. I really should have waited until they fixed that stupid M26 anyways, so I suppose it's my fault. Anyways, if you see me on then definitely hit me up and maybe we can shoot peeps in the face together. - Mike
  2. Tatanko
    05-14-2012 04:11 PM
    Tatanko
    Haven't been on the forum in like week! Sorry! Anyway, I actually don't have a copy of BF3 at the moment. I sort of gave it up for a bit to play Mass Effect and lent my copy to a friend who lost his... and I haven't gotten it back yet I need to bug him for it. You'll see me online with it sometime this week though.
  3. CGPsaint
    05-10-2012 06:46 PM
    CGPsaint
    I must be the world's biggest sucker. I'm back to playing BF3. Again. Anyways, I managed to rent a server and I'm running Conquest on Metro and Grand Bazaar 24/7. The server name is "757 Fair Play Server." If you're interested in being on the VIP list or being an Admin, then hit me up. - Mike
  4. CGPsaint
    12-22-2011 09:06 PM
    CGPsaint
    Haha! I hear that. I have days like that at work. I've been posting a bit less frequently because I'm taking a hiatus from the idiots that I always end up playing with/against on BF. I cannot believe how stupid some people can be and I ALWAYS get paired up with them. I really should party up with fellow forum members more often, but I find that I get disconnected/booted way too often when playing with friends. I'm out of town for a Christmas so I won't even be back on the Battlefield until the end of the year. Do me a favor and shoot some peeps in the mouth for me too.
  5. Tatanko
    12-21-2011 07:53 PM
    Tatanko
    I think I've made about 60 posts today if I'm counting right. Can you tell I'm bored at work?
  6. CGPsaint
    11-28-2011 06:01 PM
    CGPsaint
    That Laser Designator Medal is going to take you a LOOOOOONNNNNGGGGG time to EARN! I put earn in caps because that is exactly what it's going to take. I'm currently working on earning the Mortar and Claymore Medals and so far it's going pretty well. I will note that I have switched over to playing TDM and I must say that it is so much easier to level up weapons there than in Conquest or Rush. The spawn system is balls, but aside from that I do like the fast pace and the craziness. I figure I'll give that a whirl for a while to break things up and then roll back to Conquest and Rush.
  7. Tatanko
    11-26-2011 05:43 PM
    Tatanko
    I didn't get MVP that match (I got MVP3, my friends who were firing all the shots took top honors), but when you end a match with that kind of accomplishment it doesn't matter what your place on the scoreboard is.

My new goal is to get the Laser Designator ribbon and I'd like to do it almost entirely with the tank. I don't play Recon much, so I don't often bust out the SOFLAM, but that third seat is quickly becoming my favorite place to be in a tank... odd as that sounds.
  8. CGPsaint
    11-25-2011 03:49 PM
    CGPsaint
    Very nice! I played some TDM with some of the guys last night and earned my 2nd Medal for the Radio Beacon and the MAV after 3-4 games. It's pretty funny when you don't fire a single shot and walk away with the MVP Ribbon.
  9. Tatanko
    11-25-2011 06:32 AM
    Tatanko
    I got 3500 points without getting a single kill tonight. Rush, Kharg Island, Defenders, game made it to the third set of bases before we ended it. Being a Tank Commander with 2 other well-equipped people in your tank is awesome

EDIT: Forgot to mention I didn't die at all while acquiring said 3500 points.
  10. CGPsaint
    10-27-2011 07:25 PM
    CGPsaint
    I'm glad that I could make my mark AND kick EA in the balls in the process. Seriously, they have been doing this for years. It's time they fixed their shit.