1. martdude16
    01-26-2009 04:17 PM
    martdude16
    Also... "Its like someone is peeing down your back and calling it rain"

What?
  2. martdude16
    01-26-2009 04:12 PM
    martdude16
    But I said I like the game? So if I didn't play it, I would be fool. The only probably I have is that the matchmaking sucks balls. I'm just inquisitive as to why playing a game that I only have one problem with would make me a 'fool'. The short answer is it doesn't make me a fool. Maybe to you, not to other people.

So stop calling other people fools please, you can hardly talk. Your opinion/beliefs isn't the same as everyone else's.
  3. KemicalSupreme
    01-26-2009 03:57 PM
    KemicalSupreme
    Dude

You are a fool if you do not like something and continue to do it. Its like someone is peeing down your back and calling it rain. I most certainly wouldnt play something I dont like. Only fools do that.
  4. martdude16
    01-24-2009 10:37 AM
    martdude16
    I don't care if you enjoy it or not, that wasn't what I was on about. You said i'm a fool for hating the matchamking but still playing the game. How am I fool? Explain please.
  5. KemicalSupreme
    01-23-2009 06:20 PM
    KemicalSupreme
    Im sorry but who are you? I am a fan of the single player, but multiplayer is absolute horse crap. Should have never been released with the amount of glitches. This xpack should have been free as an apology for releasing this crap to us like that.

Just because you may like to be bent over doesnt mean I enjoy it.
  6. martdude16
    01-23-2009 05:14 PM
    martdude16
    So i'm a fool?
    Just 'cos I hate the matchmaking, that doesn't mean I won't play it. It's one of my favourite games, so don't go calling people fools when you don't have a good reason to back it up. Good day.