LilMissRoxy
    Thanks for the birthday wishes!

I'm totally a ninja.. ninja > pirates!
  3. Ingles
    03-07-2010 11:08 PM
    Ingles
    Could you please sticky?
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...33#post2860933

I've been doing really well. How about yourself? Happy early birthday tomorrow!

I'll be finishing up this May and have already had a call back about a job I've applied for so I'm pretty excited! No, I'm sure it was you. Unless it was Cacky or some of those other characters... So you have a pirate voice too!?
  4. LilMissRoxy
    03-07-2010 09:06 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hiya Ingles. How have you been?
    I deleted some of those spam posts a few days back. Is there anymore you want deleted hun? When do you graduate also? That should be coming up pretty soonish.
    Cute voice??? You must of had me mistaken with someone else. I have a very rugged and manly voice! Har har har!
  5. Ingles
    03-01-2010 02:44 PM
    Ingles
    Now YUNDER and JDM... you've both got it wrong.

Hey Rae, while I'm here, could you do me a favor and delete some spam posts in the following thread: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...98#post2836198

Thanks. After all.... Ingles > Yunder & JDM
  6. Ingles
    01-23-2010 01:20 AM
    Ingles
    Classes started back up this semester and it's my final semester. I'll be graduating which I'm SOOO looking for too already! I have a senior seminar project to code up which will be fun. I'm going to write a mobile app for the iPod Touch & iPhone for my university so it should be interesting.

Of course I could tell who you were! How couldn't I? You were the only one who had a cute voice. It was very sweet. I smiled every time you spoke. The rest were just barbaric, including mine whenever I was able to get a word in.
  7. LilMissRoxy
    01-22-2010 12:52 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Where is all this flattery Ingles? I've been waiting. I even sent you an xbox friend request to help out.

Yeah, well I'm sure you could of figured out who I was out of the bunch. lol! At least I hope so. :/
  8. Ingles
    01-12-2010 01:14 PM
    Ingles
    Flatter I shall then.

Yeah, where we had so many people in there it was difficult to tell who was talking and it did turn to chaos! I just want to be finished with both L4D games and that's hard without a good team of peeps. I tried to add you to my friends list but it didn't work. I'd figured your friends list to be full as the reason.
  9. LilMissRoxy
    01-12-2010 01:54 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Who did you hear that from? They were obviously just trying to get some brownie points with me. Or you made it up to get brownie points with me, either way.. flattery gets you everywhere with me.

Let me know if you need some help, I don't mind. I can hold my own on L4D. Did you end up getting your achievements? When so many people had joined it, turned into a bit of chaos. lol
  10. Ingles
    01-12-2010 01:30 AM
    Ingles
    Yea, I joined in to replace Chris to try and get the Slippery Pull achievement out of the way and then everyone jumped in to a hard game together. I was trying to keep up with who was talking and I did talk some I'll have you know.... haha

We should go for the hard difficulty achievements because I hear you're awesome!