Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Ingles
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Ingles and LilMissRoxy
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 20
  1. LilMissRoxy
    01-12-2010 01:15 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Why do most families seem to do that? I never get to see my family, we only get together once every 2 years so we are all happy and merry. Lucky me! When we are together though for long periods of time, I always remember why I moved away too! Lol

You joined our L4D game but I am not sure if you said a word. We should play a real game sometime together.
  2. Ingles
    01-02-2010 12:17 PM
    Ingles
    The holidays were great! Scratch that... The part were my family all sat in the same room and bickered was insane. Everything else was great though! I was reminded dearly of why I tried to move as far away from them as possible even though I still love them.

I'm thrilled that the GSL is done to be honest! Our team sort of went into the GSL with a "have fun" attitude and I think that's exactly what happened.

Now that the GSL is over, let's see... Left 4 Dead (1 & 2), Borderlands DLC, Battlefield: Bad Company, Gears 1 & 2, etc... Just a bunch of games that I've been meaning to get back into and hopefully finish. I talked to Chris (Cacky) about perhaps getting a solid Left 4 Dead team together for the first Left 4 Dead and going through the Expert mode a while back. I'll add you and perhaps we can all come up with a good time. Until then, take care and enjoy your new years!
  3. LilMissRoxy
    01-02-2010 07:36 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hiya sweetie,
    Don't worry about delayed responses. Real life happens. How were your holidays. A happy new year is in order. I know what you mean about shovelling snow, it's like a daily routine here. I don't know how I'd survive without power for 3 days. That's just insane.
    Oh, you're already on my good side hun. I give everyone the benefit of the doubt anyways. Some people are just more on my good side than others! lol I'm very happy because we had some time off work this year. Ahh, very nice.

How happy are you GSL is done? I sure am! What are you going to play now? Also, we haven't gamed together yet. We should fix that.
  4. Ingles
    12-22-2009 11:56 PM
    Ingles
    I must apologize as well for my uber delayed response also. I've been shoveling a ton of snow lately and trying to keep warm. I got my power back on yesterday after having no power for 3 days (thank you blizzard 2009). Today I just got my internet and digital cable back. I can't tell you what a great feeling that was! It's so great to be a part of civilization again.

You don't have to apologize. You have a lot of "fans" if you will and besides... everyone wants to get on the good side of a mod, including myself. About work... I know exactly what you mean. Don't let yourself work too hard though. Always remember to find time for some R&R.

Anyhow... I'll let you get back to your mod duties while I go try and get in some more gamerscore before the GSL ends. Our team isn't last anymore, woohoo!
  5. LilMissRoxy
    12-09-2009 11:17 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    Hey bud,
    I'm sorry for the uber delayed response. Just had to go back 15 pages of wall posts.. epic..fail. Well, I kinda knew I was allergic to cats before I got her. I played with her and cuddled her for a good hour and thought, okay maybe not al cats. Maybe I'll get used to it! boy I was wrong.. 2 days later and it was full out allergies.

Let me know when you visit, I got a spare bed room in my house. Yeah, I work way too much. Even more this week! ARG.
  6. Ingles
    11-25-2009 02:46 AM
    Ingles
    That sucks majorly! Did you know you were allergic when you first got the cat?

I can see it now... "Ohhh pretty kitty." "AHHH CHEWWW!!!!" So now the kid who can't afford a regular cat has to settle for the one that has your snot all over it. It's like a refurb kitty. hah

It's the same with me. I work A LOT but I like my job and I make great money so that's got to say something. Usually the combination of the two don't mesh but I consider myself lucky. I'll come visit you and drop him off while I go exploring Canada and get lost most likely.
  7. LilMissRoxy
    11-24-2009 11:45 PM
    LilMissRoxy
    I can only imagine. I had a kitten for awhile(see photo album for a picture!) but I ended up having to give her away as I'm allergic. She was such a handful though! I'm not home enough to have a pup but I would love to borrow him!

Too bad you lived so far.
  8. Ingles
    11-24-2009 07:38 AM
    Ingles
    His name is Chippy. Hey... anytime you wanna borrow him, be my guest! He can be a handful at times.
  9. LilMissRoxy
    11-24-2009 12:45 AM
    LilMissRoxy
    What's his name? I wish I could have a pup.
  10. Ingles
    11-21-2009 07:03 AM
    Ingles
    I know. I loved that picture! That was taken once he was starting to get a bit bigger and his ears were standing up. hah