Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > AOS Puck
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between AOS Puck and Ryot Control
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 47
  1. AOS Puck
    02-04-2013 04:41 PM
    AOS Puck
    Considering we've been trying to do this since the dlc came out last March, we might still be trying in July/August. LOL

I saw you boosting Gears 1, I'd still like to go back some time and boost the multiplayer achievements. Maybe not the Seriously one, but at least all the weapon and hosting ones.

Good luck on your next deployment.
  2. Ryot Control
    02-04-2013 03:34 PM
    Ryot Control
    Sorry for the slow reply man. Time is a bit tight so I've been knocking out lots of misc MP achievements with V and Deek. Unfortunately Gears 3 is not in the radar right now but I have 5 boost copies when I start up. My estimated start for Gears 3 is around July or August though when I get back from the next deployment though so I can help fill in some slots for you if you're short handed then.

Hope things are well with you!
  3. AOS Puck
    06-22-2011 02:03 PM
    AOS Puck
    I think Jappe has a shit ton of money, you could try hitting him up.
  4. Ryot Control
    06-22-2011 02:32 AM
    Ryot Control
    Perfect. That's all I need to know. If by any chance you don't want your 1966 Ford GT now that your done with Forza or know someone who can hook it up, don't hesitate to toss the keys my way.
  5. AOS Puck
    06-21-2011 09:01 PM
    AOS Puck
    75 laps on Nissan Speedway. Fuel & Tires to off, Damage to cosmetic. Collisions were Default I believe. When you choose your car, turn off all assists except you can leave automatic transmission. If you use a fully upgraded 1966 Ford GT (I think that was the model) you can earn about $243,000 per race assuming you start with a 8 person room.
  6. Ryot Control
    06-21-2011 08:40 PM
    Ryot Control
    I forgot to ask; what did you figure out from the whole Forza boosting session? What's the best room setup when I start working on it?
  7. Ryot Control
    02-03-2011 01:39 AM
    Ryot Control
    It will be alot easier for you than it was for me. You should play it, probably won't even talk you a full afternoon.
  8. AOS Puck
    02-03-2011 01:03 AM
    AOS Puck
    Sandlot Sluggers showed up from Gamefly today, do I even bother playing it or should I just send it back?
  9. Ryot Control
    02-01-2011 04:53 PM
    Ryot Control
    Yeaaaah... I ensured to "Thank" her several times for that. And coming back the morning after to find that I'm a cookie monster.

C is for Counseling. That is what I'm gonna need.
  10. AOS Puck
    02-01-2011 04:44 PM
    AOS Puck
    You can thank Roxy, I was inspired after seeing her sig and hearing the story behind it.