Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > PamdemoniumXOXO
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between PamdemoniumXOXO and 13ip0lar
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. PamdemoniumXOXO
    08-03-2011 06:26 PM
    PamdemoniumXOXO
    Oh nice! Spokane is pretty neat. I went to school at WSU for a couple years, so I'm actually pretty familiar with eastern Washington xD Spokane has a sweet climbing park.
  2. 13ip0lar
    08-01-2011 06:03 PM
    13ip0lar
    Just wanted to say hi. Was recently in Spokane, but not on purpose was trapped in Salt Lake City coming back from California, so decided if I couldn't get into Seattle, I would at least get in state. =P

Never been to eastern Washington lol. Anyways, hope all's well in your part of the sound.
  3. 13ip0lar
    07-11-2011 05:36 AM
    13ip0lar
    Lol, I had to Google map it to make sure I had the right area in mind. I knew Olympia was where it forked to the left or right, but not sure if it was exactly at that point. I've driven through there a few times, however, I think most recently was when I drove a car up from Long Beach, CA to here about... 2 years ago now?
  4. PamdemoniumXOXO
    07-11-2011 05:31 AM
    PamdemoniumXOXO
    Haha, I totally understand. I live in Lacey, but I always tell people I live in Olympia because people don't usually know what Lacey is; and really, the two cities are practically fused together at this point anyway xD
  5. 13ip0lar
    07-11-2011 05:28 AM
    13ip0lar
    Oh no, actually Federal Way. It's just if you don't live in state no one would no where that is. I think it would be the same with Tacoma, hence why I just say Seattle. =P

I really enjoy Washington/Seattle too. I haven't visited many countries, but had the upbrining equivalent to an "Army Brat". My dad was a contractor (Aeronautical Engineer) for Boeing. So I've lived in my fair share of states. Never the east coast though...

Anyways, I love it here, no matter what the future holds, I plan to find my way back here and get a place. Love it <3
  6. PamdemoniumXOXO
    07-11-2011 05:23 AM
    PamdemoniumXOXO
    Thank you! You didn't come off creepy at all; trust me, as a girl working in a video game store, I know my creepers, haha xD

You live in Seattle?! That's so awesome; I've been to so many different countries, but Seattle is still one of my favorite cities ever, as weird as that might sound xD
  7. 13ip0lar
    07-11-2011 04:28 AM
    13ip0lar
    Don't wanna be that "dude" on the internet, but sometimes things just need to be said and you ma'am are gorgeous, and that's all.

Don't wanna come off as a creeper, but seen a post of yours in one thread, and seen you were in Washington, and then seen your post on the last page of the Faces of x360a thread, and that lead me here. So... Hai! :3

Bai! ._.