Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Webb
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Webb and Crimson Ridley
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 24
  1. Crimson Ridley
    08-06-2012 02:23 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    If possible, could you delete all of my comments from this weeks' UK Top 20 charts article? I'll also probably need an infraction for my choice of words to Arron. Thank you.
  2. Crimson Ridley
    09-28-2009 01:43 AM
    Crimson Ridley
    No problem, I had to look at it twice as it got me.

The game is brilliant though, so glad I bought it (Though I would have anyway, even if I thought it would suck, it's kind of my thing to buy every GH/RB game...).
  3. Webb
    09-26-2009 09:14 PM
    Webb
    Bugger! I always do that *goes to change* Cheers dude
  4. Crimson Ridley
    09-26-2009 08:12 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I found a slight mistake in your Beatles Rock Band review. You've wrote a description for Audio in Visuals, and a decription for Visuals in Audio.
  5. Crimson Ridley
    08-14-2009 07:18 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    I probably miss all that then, quit trying to make me look blind.
  6. Webb
    08-14-2009 07:10 PM
    Webb
    I do a ton of games deals in the UK Plus, all the delay news
  7. Crimson Ridley
    08-14-2009 04:05 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Ah well, I noticed that most were talking about things from the US, which is understandable as they get almost everything first. But I'm sure that I don't see much UK things in the news. I remember the CoJ:BiB UK Achievement race, but not much else.
  8. Webb
    08-14-2009 03:14 PM
    Webb
    US centric? =O Ha ha. That's the first time I've heard that before. I usually get a few complaints that I'm UK centric, rather than the other way around I deal with what I have in terms of content, that's all
  9. Crimson Ridley
    08-14-2009 01:40 PM
    Crimson Ridley
    Yep, I just figured that you were living in the US from your news posts which are usually more US-centred. Well now I know and can die a happy man.

I knew he'd been banned once, but I didn't know how many times you can get banned before you're kicked out for good.

Luckily I've never been banned, and don't plan on it... please never ban me, I'm a good person... honest.
  10. Webb
    08-14-2009 12:35 PM
    Webb
    Yes. Yes. And not that I'm aware of. Hope that helps