Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Mightymango
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Mightymango and Method
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Mightymango
    05-23-2011 03:07 AM
    Mightymango
    We are, things with the kids are about as normal as they can be. One of my daughters still will not go inside the house, I wish she would so she would understand but I dont want to upset her. Its just a waiting game now, but I know it is only a few more months. Also its going to be really odd moving back, considering how much we lost and how much will have to be replaced.
  2. Method
    05-23-2011 02:58 AM
    Method
    Don't worry about it. Just glad to hear you and your family are on your way to getting back on your feet.
  3. Mightymango
    05-23-2011 02:55 AM
    Mightymango
    I wish I could do more but with only one PC, which is what my wife uses for school as well, I just try to do what I can around here and keep up with topics as best as I can.
  4. Mightymango
    05-23-2011 02:55 AM
    Mightymango
    Ok I guess. I only have A laptop now that I can share with my wife until we get insurance money to replace the PC I had. I've been able to do a bit of gaming but not a lot or as much as I would like to do around here. My work has all but banned any none work internet.

The house is coming along ok I guess. The electrial is being wired and the plumbing is being redone right now. Finally got the disgard list, aka the loss list, from the contractor a couple day ago. I counted about 100 pages of things we have to go through an apply a value too. I noticed 3 of my 360s were missing as well as my pc and some of the kids stuff as well so I have to call on those things.

Hopefully September or sooner is when we get to move home, its not soon enough though, it will be nice though so things can be completely back to normal.
    I was lucky enough to get to go to Germany last week through my work for training and was able to pick up a new PAL 360.
  5. Method
    05-23-2011 01:35 AM
    Method
    How's everything going for you?
  6. Mightymango
    09-26-2010 06:42 AM
    Mightymango
    Thank you for letting me in
  7. Method
    09-26-2010 05:57 AM
    Method
    Congrats man! Welcome to the team.