Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Blood XIII
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Blood XIII and DreddPirate Rob
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 12
  1. Blood XIII
    08-24-2011 03:58 PM
    Blood XIII
    I'm hoping there IS a way to get to them, if nothing else I just want the Zeon pack, lol.
  2. DreddPirate Rob
    08-24-2011 10:43 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    I think you just need japanese MS points. But they may have changed that. The other day i tried to download some free dlc and it gave me a message saying my xbox wasnt from that region. Ill have to try downloading a demo to see if it does that as well.
  3. Blood XIII
    08-24-2011 09:17 AM
    Blood XIII
    I was trying to do the same just now, I found them on the Korean (I think) Xbox site, but it seems like you have to be part of that region in order to buy things from its marketplace.
    M$ needs to stop restricting us from things for moronic reasons...
  4. DreddPirate Rob
    08-24-2011 09:07 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    theyre from the japanese marketplace. but i think theyve been taken down along with the demo for the game. I looked for them awhile back and couldnt find them anymore.
  5. Blood XIII
    08-24-2011 08:42 AM
    Blood XIII
    That's an odd coincidence, lol.
    BTW, I just posted it over in the Gundam Union boards, but take a look at this:
    http://gamer-pics.com/gundam-operation-troy/
    I'm trying to find out where to buy them or if they're even out in the US marketplace, lol.
  6. DreddPirate Rob
    08-24-2011 06:59 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    I started reading char's deleted affair a few moments ago actually.
  7. Blood XIII
    08-24-2011 06:52 AM
    Blood XIII
    Very true, Haman IS one of the few MS pilots that give the Gundam pilots quite a bit of trouble, not to mention that throughout Zeta and ZZ Gundam she is also very good as acting political and wartime leader of Neo Zeon.
    She's also probably the character most involved with Char, even moreso than Amuro ever was. If you've ever read the Char's Deleted Affair manga, you can see this fact even more AND learn a lot more about Haman herself and why she's so determined and powerful.
  8. DreddPirate Rob
    08-24-2011 04:22 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    Haman's grown on me too. At first i was like why's this chick giving Char such a hard time? While shes not my favorite gundam female character she gets bonus point for being a MS pilot.
  9. Blood XIII
    08-23-2011 03:02 PM
    Blood XIII
    I liked it because it was fast, had the ever-useful funnel system, and was piloted by the beautiful Haman~
  10. DreddPirate Rob
    08-23-2011 11:31 AM
    DreddPirate Rob
    Didnt care much for the quebely when i first saw it but after watching it in Zeta and playing games where you can use it its grown on me. I like Puru two's color red and yellow colors better tho.