Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Never Final
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Never Final and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Kairi
    12-18-2012 04:41 AM
    Kairi
    I think it might too but we will definitely need more people. I can try to get a few people to help out! I'll have to make sure to check that out, thank you!
  2. Never Final
    12-18-2012 04:39 AM
    Never Final
    That might work. Will have to set a time. Be good to have at least 6 people or so. For Duplicate check out my guide in the game forum. Its how I got it.
  3. Kairi
    12-18-2012 04:28 AM
    Kairi
    I need a played game one, the rating one, "Duplicate", the game score ones and two word score ones.
    As for the rating, I just got an idea. Maybe we can try getting a big group of people to boost for it and we can try boosting one person at a time. By doing it as a group, everyone's rating shouldn't go down as much as it was just two people trying to boost. Not sure if that would work, but it was just a thought.
  4. Never Final
    12-18-2012 04:24 AM
    Never Final
    Besides Inaugural I only need the played games and the rating one. What do you need?
  5. Kairi
    12-18-2012 04:15 AM
    Kairi
    Hm.. I'm not sure either. Maybe try boosting all of the other achievements for each other and then we can try figuring something out for that last one?
  6. Never Final
    12-18-2012 04:09 AM
    Never Final
    Well i dont want to put either of us in the hole. So Im not sure what to do.
  7. Kairi
    12-18-2012 03:51 AM
    Kairi
    I figured I'd message you over this since it's easier than the game. It doesn't seem like the resigning thing is working for some reason. I noticed my rating did not go up when you resigned, and your rating did not go up at all when I resigned. Maybe we have to play more in the game first before resigning or let more time pass before resigning? I'm not sure why it hasn't seemed to work yet. :/