PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip?

Go Back > Never Final
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Never Final and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Kairi
    12-18-2012 04:41 AM
    I think it might too but we will definitely need more people. I can try to get a few people to help out! I'll have to make sure to check that out, thank you!
  2. Never Final
    12-18-2012 04:39 AM
    Never Final
    That might work. Will have to set a time. Be good to have at least 6 people or so. For Duplicate check out my guide in the game forum. Its how I got it.
  3. Kairi
    12-18-2012 04:28 AM
    I need a played game one, the rating one, "Duplicate", the game score ones and two word score ones.
    As for the rating, I just got an idea. Maybe we can try getting a big group of people to boost for it and we can try boosting one person at a time. By doing it as a group, everyone's rating shouldn't go down as much as it was just two people trying to boost. Not sure if that would work, but it was just a thought.
  4. Never Final
    12-18-2012 04:24 AM
    Never Final
    Besides Inaugural I only need the played games and the rating one. What do you need?
  5. Kairi
    12-18-2012 04:15 AM
    Hm.. I'm not sure either. Maybe try boosting all of the other achievements for each other and then we can try figuring something out for that last one?
  6. Never Final
    12-18-2012 04:09 AM
    Never Final
    Well i dont want to put either of us in the hole. So Im not sure what to do.
  7. Kairi
    12-18-2012 03:51 AM
    I figured I'd message you over this since it's easier than the game. It doesn't seem like the resigning thing is working for some reason. I noticed my rating did not go up when you resigned, and your rating did not go up at all when I resigned. Maybe we have to play more in the game first before resigning or let more time pass before resigning? I'm not sure why it hasn't seemed to work yet. :/