PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Dante Kasai
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Dante Kasai and Spade.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 40
  1. Spade.
    06-26-2014 02:28 AM
    Spade.
    On it now.
  2. Dante Kasai
    06-26-2014 02:06 AM
    Dante Kasai
    Sure. I mean the previous game is still up but we can do a live one if you want
  3. Spade.
    06-26-2014 02:02 AM
    Spade.
    Ready for chess rematch?
  4. Dante Kasai
    05-14-2014 11:32 AM
    Dante Kasai
    HA! Scrubs don't even know the difference between Action and RPGs, much less two different franchises. Looks like somebody has some required reading to do!
  5. Spade.
    05-14-2014 04:13 AM
    Spade.
  6. Spade.
    04-12-2014 03:45 AM
    Spade.
    Heh, yeah I getcha...After doing two seperated power sessions of completing Dark Souls on GFWL, I've lost interest in the hardcore games atm, and am currently either speedrunning Super Mario Advance, playing whatever game I'm currently knocking off of my bucket list on this handy-dandy SNES Emulator, or screwing around with my friends on CoD or PC. Variation, but all however with zero motivation for anything.
  7. Dante Kasai
    04-12-2014 03:41 AM
    Dante Kasai
    Seems like everyone does that -.- don't you worry, though; the harder you try, the less I'll care.

Of course! Troy, Tiger, Jack Frost, Puppys, and a couple of other guys all helped each other get the TF2 achievements. I only have kills, wins, and healing left, which are all easy. Plus, I've never played Half Life before, and I love Portal. So it seems like it's going to be one of those fun games to play.

Plus, I bet it's no Dark Souls. It's time for me to cut back on the hardcore games for awhile.
  8. Spade.
    04-12-2014 03:37 AM
    Spade.
    Haha..I'll use that from now on..jsut tew maik u madd

I think it's funny you think completing the Orange Box is "relaxing."
  9. Dante Kasai
    04-12-2014 03:35 AM
    Dante Kasai
    Urgh... name... phrasing...

I'm going to finish up the new stupid Ghosts DLC, Devastation. Only have to kill the Kraken with a relic. Then I'm going to complete Mass Effect. Started it, but Dark Souls II came out.

Then I'll relax with the Orange Box to complete.
  10. Spade.
    04-12-2014 03:31 AM
    Spade.
    An admirable outlook. I can respect that.

So, what's Mr. Hardcore Dante John Kasai Devil Hunter going to complete next?