Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > iBuzz7S
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between iBuzz7S and Foxxy kyle
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 19 of 19
  1. iBuzz7S
    05-29-2012 03:51 PM
    iBuzz7S
    =[ I'm currently at work. Don't get home for a few hours and by then it will be 4AM, too late to do anything.

I'll add you (if I don't forget) when I get home and sure, sometime we can have a chat on LIVE.
  2. Foxxy kyle
    05-29-2012 03:40 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    You wanna party chat about it with Bluwolve on xbox. Were online now.
  3. iBuzz7S
    05-29-2012 03:09 PM
    iBuzz7S
    Not the place to discuss it. Going to end up getting in trouble. =p

It just sucks that the one person who does awards can't be contacted via PM. And for you... that really sucks. You give so much and all you ask for is a simple press of a button, which can't be performed.

PS3T have an awesome system for awards. It's identical to here, but the moderators there seem to spend more time 'mingling' with the community and getting involved. Wonder why they can do it but the same can't be done here?
  4. Foxxy kyle
    05-29-2012 02:41 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Not sure either...I guess you could PM a different admin who can contact routine via cell phone or something if thats at all possible.. I still haven't got any of my awards... apparently my "Bitching" was uncalled for. Not sure what the point of the whole "Missing an Award" thread is if they dont hand them out to everyone who earned them...
  5. iBuzz7S
    05-28-2012 11:46 PM
    iBuzz7S
    Well I got 1 of them. Not sure how I'm supposed to get my subscriber award if that person can't receive PM's..... =/
  6. Foxxy kyle
    05-28-2012 10:19 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Doesnt seem like you got your awards....I didnt either..Maybe next year.
  7. Foxxy kyle
    05-23-2012 09:50 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Oh okay, I have seen quite a few people without green names who have it so I was just curious. Maybe there in the same boat as you or on some sort of staff team. Thanks for the reply.
  8. iBuzz7S
    05-23-2012 01:09 AM
    iBuzz7S
    No sir. If you gave subscribed (but yet to receive award to show it), you can edit it from your CP. Click your details and it's the second option.
  9. Foxxy kyle
    05-22-2012 11:27 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Where do you get that title under your name? Do you get it once you hit 2000 posts even as a non-subscriber?