Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 7 of 7
  1. iBuzz7S
    12-27-2012 05:26 PM
    iBuzz7S
    Thanks for the response. =]
  2. iBuzz7S
    12-06-2012 01:01 PM
    iBuzz7S
    "General game discussion" - the thread was a general thread to discuss the news of Guitar Hero 7 information that I had found. Is it so bad that I created a thread, on a forum, when someone had posted the same news, not on the forum?

Front page news and the forums are two different things. Many members post something from another source before/after its on the sites front page. Why target mine?
  3. The Pants Party
    12-05-2012 03:10 AM
    The Pants Party
    I did like the part where you put the validity of the information you provided up to my interpretation though. You were flat out wrong on every point you made, but of course, that's just my opinion, right?
  4. iBuzz7S
    12-05-2012 02:23 AM
    iBuzz7S
    lolololol never mind =]
  5. The Pants Party
    12-05-2012 01:24 AM
    The Pants Party
    Or you could not attempt to answer questions directed at the staff, as you're not a staff member.
  6. iBuzz7S
    12-04-2012 01:15 PM
    iBuzz7S
    "Stop answering questions you don't know the answer to." - Along with anyone else, we wouldn't have to give what you might consider false information if staff actually posted an announcement and just made it official as to why such things can't be pulled and whatnot.

It has been how long now? Pretty sure over 6 months and still to this day, there is nothing official other than the odd post here and there, lost amongst the hundreds of threads which ask the same question.

The last site announcement was in August. Don't you think it would be about time to make issue with gamerscore/gamercards/avatars an announcement, ask that members link that thread when the question is asked and have it pinned? It'd make things so much easier, and 'false information' from being spread.
  7. iBuzz7S
    02-08-2012 12:40 PM
    iBuzz7S
    Make me look like the bad guy! I posted the thread before X360A had posted about the game. =[

I do read the news on this site. Honest.

But thanks anyway. I'll keep it in mind when the change is confirmed.