Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > TacoMannerism
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between TacoMannerism and SilvereX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. SilvereX
    10-13-2011 08:50 AM
    SilvereX
    Oh well, at least we're getting something good out of our tax we pay. Recently it's just been used to send our politicians on holidays. I'd rather have faster internet than watch the news and see what a wonderfl holiday aforementioned politician had.

And guess what? I just got a majorly good deal at EB Games in Wellington today.

I ended up getting:

Mass Effect for $13

Xbox LIVE Arcade Green (comes with Uno, PacMan C.E, Feeding
    Frenzy, Boom Boom Rocket and Luxor 2) for $1

Xbox LIVE Arcade Unplugged (comes with Bejewled 2, Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved, Texas Hold 'Em, Wik: Fable of Souls, Outpost Kaloki X and Hardwood Backgammon) for $1

All games have 200G attached, for a total of 2200G from those games.

The Xbox LIVE Arcade Unplugged game also comes with 1 month of Xbox LIVE Gold.

To top it all off, when I got home and checked my emails, I had received 1 month of Xbox LIVE Gold for joining Xbox LIVE Rewards.
  2. TacoMannerism
    10-12-2011 07:33 PM
    TacoMannerism
    i don't see why the new zealand government is getting into broadband internet unless they see it as a good investment for themselves. private companies like telecom and vodafone should be able to provide you that service sooner or later down the track.

i've been to the wairarapa, enchanting place. i liked seeing the windfarms on the hill in the distance from featherston and the old foul engine line thats now a walking track that went over the ranges until they dismantled it. a long train tunnel runs through those ranges now.
  3. SilvereX
    10-12-2011 08:50 AM
    SilvereX
    I'm in the Wairarapa. Good place, but internet is pretty slow here. We're getting fibre optic soon, however.