Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Skorpion XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Skorpion XBA and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 52
  1. Kairi
    09-24-2014 07:57 PM
    Kairi
    I think the library has both of the Harry Potter ones! I might actually be able to earn Tier 1 of the Lego club, but I don't think the library has Pirates. You should go there sometime and see if they have any! I know mine has movies, CD, and video games in addition to lots of books. I love the library! While I prefer to own books as well, it's quite expensive to buy them. :/

I could have skipped a year when I was younger, but my parents wouldn't let me although I kind of wish they did now so I could have gone to college earlier. I am majoring in French and Japanese! =D It's okay, no need to apologize!
  2. Skorpion XBA
    09-22-2014 09:21 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I recommend them, especially the HP ones since you're a fan, too. What I like about the LEGO games is that they aren't just fun to play, they're pretty funny also. The characters don't talk, they just grunt, laugh and make noises. I wish my library rented games like that. Then again I haven't been in so long because I personally like to own the books I read.

Skipping a whole year is great. I could've skipped the 3rd grade but chose not to because I didn't want to leave my friends. And today I don't talk to any of them lol. I probably already asked you this, but what are you majoring in? Japanese maybe? :/ Sorry, I'm forgetful at times.
  3. Kairi
    09-22-2014 08:50 PM
    Kairi
    Good to know they are fun! I might try one sometime since the local library had almost all of the Lego games! I can help you with Minecraft if you would like; I love that game! ^_^ At first I didn't think I would enjoy it and only bought it after a friend of mine constantly asking me to buy it, but then the more I started playing, the more I liked it!

Yeah, I didn't know that it was possible to skip a year, but since I keep taking tons of courses per semester, I did. I didn't think it would be possible for me to graduate a semester early with a double major either, but apparently I can! This semester is certainly a very stressful one, but I am doing my best to enjoy it and leave some time for myself to relax as well so I don't get too overwhelmed by everything! =)
  4. Skorpion XBA
    09-21-2014 07:36 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    The LEGO games are fun at first but they quickly become a bit of a grind. The Harry Potter games were obviously my favorite. I have one game left for Tier 1 of Best of XBLA, but I'm not too crazy about Minecraft. :/

Skipping a year, huh? That would have it's advantages and disadvantages including loads of stress. When I'm in situations like that I picture the outcome and how fulfilling it'll be when it's over. You seem to manage it really well.
  5. Kairi
    09-21-2014 03:53 PM
    Kairi
    Good luck with finishing up Assassin's Creed! I finally played that a couple of months ago, and I loved it! It sounds like you will certainly be playing a lot of LEGO games; I haven't played any of them yet, but I have heard that they are really fun! I should probably work towards some more of the clubs since I'm currently only in the Arcade Tier 1 so far.

It is certainly not easy, but I try my best! I definitely do get stressed out, especially with school since I currently have six classes. x.x I guess I take the stress out by whacking all of those stupid spammers with my ban hammers? XD I am in my second year, and have about two years and two months left since I will be graduating early; even with me doing so much crap, I managed to skip a year in school lol.
  6. Skorpion XBA
    09-21-2014 03:31 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I'm trying for rekikire's staff award (just have some mop up left in Assassin's Creed), Tier 2 of Brick Builders and Busters (I need to start and complete 5/6 games), and Tier 3 of the Family Corner (still need 3/5 games completed). It's a bit of work but it should be fun with all the LEGO games and Epic Mickey 2 is pretty fun so far.

I honestly don't see how you do it all. School, gaming, banning spammers along with your other duties on the site... And all the while you don't ever seem stressed and are always nice and helpful to everyone on the site. How long do you have left in school?
  7. Kairi
    09-21-2014 03:10 PM
    Kairi
    Maybe you were just being silly? Which other awards are you going after? Have fun with working towards them! I am just going to have fun during this GSL as well; I'm definitely going casual since this semester is possibly going to be the worst out ouf my time at university in terms of schoolwork :/
  8. Skorpion XBA
    09-21-2014 02:42 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Oh it's OK. I don't even know why I got excited because I clicked on the link knowing I hadn't even started the game lol. I know we won't win the GSL so I'm trying for 3 other awards. So it's not a total loss and I get to have fun. I told Dirty that since we are both playing casually that I bet him my team has more fun than his team.
  9. Kairi
    09-21-2014 02:24 PM
    Kairi
    Hello there! I corrected the link so that it goes to the right game now; sorry about that! XD
  10. Skorpion XBA
    09-17-2014 11:55 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Hey Kairi! In your Challenge/Franchise Club Checklist thread, the LEGO Indiana Jones 2 link in Tier 2 of Brick Builders and Busters actually links to the first LEGO Indiana Jones game. I got excited because I thought I was one game closer to getting Tier 2 when my checklist showed that I had completed it lol. XD