Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Skorpion XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Skorpion XBA and Kairi
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 100
  1. Kairi
    01-10-2015 01:27 AM
    Kairi
    You're welcome, Adam! I guess I can add some more of my sticky solution on them so they do not somehow unstick themselves.
  2. Skorpion XBA
    01-10-2015 01:22 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Thanks Kimi! I have plenty of guides that you can re-sticky if you'd like?
  3. Kairi
    01-10-2015 12:56 AM
    Kairi
    It's okay, no need to apologize about that at all! If you have anything else that needs to be sticked, things that are not sticked yet or things that already are, feel free to give me a poke.
  4. Skorpion XBA
    01-10-2015 12:48 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    You're right lol. I've written 5 guides here recently and forgot I had ask for that sticky. Sorry about that.
  5. Kairi
    01-09-2015 09:20 PM
    Kairi
    Well, you did ask me to sticky it last week with that other thing. XD I guess I must be! :O Scotty said the other day that I am becoming too powerful; perhaps mind-reading is a power that I have gained while becoming a stronger spam killer?
  6. Skorpion XBA
    01-09-2015 06:00 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    LMAO! I didn't even notice that it was stickied. What are you, like some ninja mind-reading mod or something?
  7. Kairi
    01-07-2015 09:14 PM
    Kairi
    It's okay, when you need power, I'm here to help you! :P Now you know what to do in case it happens again!

That is probably because I'm sleeping in the early morning or in class. :/ That is when I get by far the most amount of emails about them. If I'm on, I normally do several checks for spam an hour to prevent them from going crazy if there are any. XD

My current record is 67 spammers!
  8. Skorpion XBA
    01-07-2015 06:16 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    LOL, my powers are very limited and I've never had to deal with it before.

Yeah, it's usually only really bad (that I've noticed) in the early morning. And usually I'm the only staff member on at the time so I can't hound anyone else lol. But it gets taken care of eventually so it's no big deal.

What is your record?
  9. Kairi
    01-07-2015 05:08 PM
    Kairi
    Yeah, that tends to happen. I swear those damn spammers must know when I am at class or asleep.

No problem, that's my job as the Spam Killer. Defeated 37 of them today, and it's only noon; I wonder if I'll make a new record today! o.o
  10. Skorpion XBA
    01-07-2015 02:59 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Well I thought there was some mistake because I started getting emails about spam lol. I'll remember to moderate it next time. And thanks for taking care of it!