Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Skorpion XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Skorpion XBA and KillerBEA
Showing Visitor Messages 21 to 30 of 66
  1. Skorpion XBA
    12-02-2013 10:27 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I'm going to take a stab in the dark and say Dark Souls will be a part of your staff club award?
  2. KillerBEA
    12-02-2013 07:45 PM
    KillerBEA
    Thanks Skorpion
  3. Skorpion XBA
    12-02-2013 02:06 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congrats on the promotion man!
  4. KillerBEA
    11-19-2013 11:35 AM
    KillerBEA
    Yeah buddy, went too long without being able to subscribe. Now that I have a job again there is no issue with me subbing.

Unfortunately still drinking energy drinks, just a lot less than I used to. Once the semester is over I don't see the need to drink them. But once classes start up again
  5. Skorpion XBA
    11-19-2013 11:32 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Back to subbing?! Congrats man! <--No energy drinks in those bottles.
  6. Skorpion XBA
    11-11-2013 12:21 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I may take you up on that offer for Dark Souls. After you, Gackt, TriRock and others have talked about it I'm wanting to see what it's about. It's not really my thing but I'm wanting to be more open-minded about games. The only thing that sucked about Rayman was the time trials and that zombie level (I forget the name of it).
  7. KillerBEA
    11-08-2013 08:09 PM
    KillerBEA
    Yeah Far Cry 3 looks really fun, I know its like a 20-30 completion but I definitely need to play something fun soon and Far Cry 3 fits the bill. Yeah I look forward to playing the other games in Nozza's staff club. My only worry is the Rayman game since platforming is one of my worst genres.

When you start Dark Souls don't hesitate to ask for tips, I was just finishing up the pc version right as GSL started so its a bit fresher in my mind.

Stones start forming in the kidney if your body stays dehydrated for extended periods of time, and while soda a energy drinks will quench the thirst in your mouth it won't hydrate the rest of your body do to the excessive amounts of sodium and the like. So while soda and energy drinks were the cause of mine, I could have avoided it by drinking more hydrating fluids, like normal water.
  8. Skorpion XBA
    11-08-2013 11:28 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    I played Far Cry 3 for the staff awards but I loved it. I took my time with it. I hated the multiplayer level achievements though. I had to do them myself. It's the only Far Cry I've played but I've heard that the other ones weren't too good. After GSL I think I'll finally start Dark Souls. I've had it for months and have yet to play it.

Do you know what's causing the stones? I think I read somewhere you think it was the energy drinks? That sucks man. I hope this time it isn't as rough on you.
  9. KillerBEA
    11-07-2013 08:06 PM
    KillerBEA
    I think I have had it for around 3 years now I only really use it around GSL time except when I have friends that are getting ready to do some project style games and I will join them, ie Gears Of War 2 and Saints Row. I definitely paid a pretty penny for it, cost 450 back then, but I got the 250 gb slim. I think I have done too many visual novels recently as I am starting to resent turning on my xbox. Once I have my 200k tho, I plan on playing Far Cry 3 for 2 days, so at least that is something to look forward to

Still haven't passed it. Taking a pain killer and a muscle relaxant so I can attempt to pass it without needing an operation done.
  10. Skorpion XBA
    11-07-2013 08:01 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I won't be playing it anytime soon myself. I just notice your comment about not reaching your goal. No problem man, you came close. I checked out your xbox.com profile...you have a J-box?! I'm SOOO jealous. How is the stone situation?