PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Skorpion XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Skorpion XBA and Spade.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Skorpion XBA
    07-06-2014 03:37 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    If you ever get to try an Iron Cobra I highly recommend it. You don't have to use much force at all and are great for speed. You can play longer as your legs don't tire as fast. And Ahead drumsticks last a lot longer and don't make your hands numb. I forget what they're made of but are well worth looking into if you've never used them.
  2. Spade.
    07-06-2014 03:05 AM
    Spade.
    I've been one to prefer pedals that take little effort to make contact with the bass, as my body sort of prevents me from using too much force, and I have no brand preference, as long as they hit, I'm good haha.
  3. Skorpion XBA
    07-05-2014 02:57 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Wow they must be some great pedals then. I've never used them so I don't know. DW pedals would be my second choice. I've learned that it's all about the drummer's preference really.
  4. Spade.
    07-05-2014 05:23 AM
    Spade.
    Oh no, they're that much for either left or right. I found some php leftys for like 120, if I sell the mapex pedals I'll be good to go. I think that's all I'll need other than some new rods for the toms that go on my bass drum.

That's why I haven't posted my drums on here, they're a mess.
  5. Skorpion XBA
    07-05-2014 05:05 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    I personally like the Tama Iron Cobra. It's double-chained for a swift, hard hit and is really smooth. They are kind of expensive but well worth the money. Now that you mention it I don't think I've ever seen a lefty pedal on any site or magazine. I never thought about it. I think it's stupid to charge more for one though.
  6. Spade.
    07-04-2014 08:40 PM
    Spade.
    So, I went to guitar center to see about some left lead double bass pedals...they're trying to make me buy $400 mapex brands..I mean for pedals? That's crazy. I have some and they're mapex but they're right lead. Friend said he got them for like 180.

I'm all kind of confused right now haha.
  7. Skorpion XBA
    07-04-2014 08:21 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I have no idea what happened. I assure you I never deleted you.
  8. Spade.
    07-04-2014 07:38 PM
    Spade.
    Why aren't we friends, again? That might need adjusting..
  9. Skorpion XBA
    11-08-2013 11:02 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Thanks man!
  10. Spade.
    11-08-2013 12:23 AM
    Spade.
    birthday happy