PlaystationTrophies Got a news tip? tips@x360a.org
Username
Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Skorpion XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Skorpion XBA and Spade.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 26
  1. Skorpion XBA
    02-04-2015 11:23 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I'm fine with that. It's yours so you can do whatever you want to with it.
  2. Spade.
    02-04-2015 06:18 PM
    Spade.
    I may be selling my MHaM2 copy, I hope you don't have a problem with that.
  3. Skorpion XBA
    10-06-2014 03:49 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I don't look at people here like that. One person got under my skin in the past, but I learned to brush it off. Besides, I'm here for the site, not the people. Not saying that I haven't made friends here, but just saying.

Yeah, my good friend Travis gave in to depression. It was unexpected really. He was one that I would play games just for fun, even when I was a hardcore achievement hunter.
  4. Spade.
    10-06-2014 03:21 PM
    Spade.
    A lot of the regulars have become quite the hypersensitive bunch. (BiggD arguably the greatest offender) and I figured I'd just put them on my ignore list, but I realized it would be half of the regulars, so I might as well go away. Mods are an annoying bunch as well. Too many cons to going on the forums, really.

But I'm doing okay at the moment, a bit of stress starting college and all, but I'm pretty sure I'll be alright.

But dead God, Travis Barker died? Or someone else named Travis?
  5. Skorpion XBA
    10-06-2014 02:09 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Why is that? I don't really follow a lot of threads so I'm clueless on this. And just so you know, I don't have any issues with you (or anyone for that matter) so you can always hit me up to chat or whatnot.
  6. Spade.
    10-06-2014 01:44 PM
    Spade.
    Thank you.

Sorry I haven't been around to provide the witty banter...I don't exactly feel welcome here anymore.
  7. Skorpion XBA
    10-06-2014 10:38 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Happy birthday, dude! Looks like you're legal now!
  8. Skorpion XBA
    07-06-2014 03:37 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    If you ever get to try an Iron Cobra I highly recommend it. You don't have to use much force at all and are great for speed. You can play longer as your legs don't tire as fast. And Ahead drumsticks last a lot longer and don't make your hands numb. I forget what they're made of but are well worth looking into if you've never used them.
  9. Spade.
    07-06-2014 03:05 AM
    Spade.
    I've been one to prefer pedals that take little effort to make contact with the bass, as my body sort of prevents me from using too much force, and I have no brand preference, as long as they hit, I'm good haha.
  10. Skorpion XBA
    07-05-2014 02:57 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Wow they must be some great pedals then. I've never used them so I don't know. DW pedals would be my second choice. I've learned that it's all about the drummer's preference really.