Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Skorpion XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Skorpion XBA and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 78
  1. Skorpion XBA
    Yesterday 03:21 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Sodas is my addiction though. It's going to be hard. I mean I drink a lot of sodas. But I know once I go awhile without I'll never even notice it. Plus BEA's kidney stones stories scare me lol. I can't imagine the pain he's went through.

The salmon ladder will be the first but we're still a ways off from doing it. I've looked up blueprints but I've only found what other people have done and I don't like them lol. You can purchase them from the ANW site but F that. Once I get it built I'll show you pics. One handed? Baby steps, my friend. Baby steps.
  2. BiggD
    Yesterday 12:22 PM
    BiggD
    He makes it look too easy! Screw the sodas, train all year around and then when you can do the salmon ladder with one hand, you'll eventually change your mind and try out for the competition
  3. Skorpion XBA
    06-02-2015 03:15 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Brian was a beast. Yeah there were some great runs this week. I'm glad the guy with the sick wife finished too. My brother and I are going to build some of the obstacles here soon. The salmon ladder being the first lol. I'm not looking to try out or anything, I just want to be healthier. That also means cutting back sodas.
  4. BiggD
    06-02-2015 02:00 AM
    BiggD
    Brian Arnold's performance was too clean and simple, man His friend Isaac, the guy who ran in 58 seconds, and Megan were my favorite runs. Damn, so many people completed tonight's course.
  5. BiggD
    06-01-2015 10:00 PM
    BiggD
    Hahah, yes! I made sure to get my errands and gaming done early so I wouldn't forget about tonight
  6. Skorpion XBA
    06-01-2015 09:45 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Just a friendly reminder about tonight...
  7. Skorpion XBA
    05-28-2015 10:33 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    Wolfenstein: The Old Blood [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  8. BiggD
    05-27-2015 01:39 AM
    BiggD
    Lol, well at least we can admit it now and save ourselves the embarrassment of months of training leading us to an inevitable failure
  9. Skorpion XBA
    05-27-2015 01:31 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Yeah, in stage 3. I forgot about that one. Well it's in stage 2 also. Except in stage 3 you have to transfer to a second bar and then continue to go up. Yeah, fuck it. I'm no good.
  10. BiggD
    05-27-2015 12:17 AM
    BiggD
    They still have the salmon ladder in this course? I'm pretty sure I'd find a solid way to fuck that one up, LOL.