Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Skorpion XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Skorpion XBA and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 42
  1. BiggD
    11-11-2014 02:25 PM
    BiggD
    Hahah I remember you bringing it up a two weeks back so I had been thinking of a good one for a while now. Good to know I delivered!
  2. Skorpion XBA
    11-11-2014 02:16 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    LOL, love the new user title. I was debating on what it would be and you stumped me.
  3. BiggD
    10-10-2014 04:13 PM
    BiggD
    Whoops, didn't even see your response there!

LOL. I can picture someone whipping out a torch blower and completely setting ablaze a piece of furniture just to get rid of the pesky vermin. The worst is when you see one in the bedroom and they're super fast…they disappear and then going to bed becomes a massive ordeal.
  4. Skorpion XBA
    10-07-2014 03:56 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    It was weird because they all came out within the same hour and I haven't seen any (that big) in awhile. I had to smash the one on my couch and then clean my couch. I didn't have a choice or I'd risk it getting away. The third one did get away. That thing was lightening fast and went under my movie shelf and I'm not going under there. My wife did though lol. She couldn't find it but even if she did she would just catch it and set it free.
  5. BiggD
    10-07-2014 03:44 PM
    BiggD
    GAH!!! That's the worst There are times during this season where my eyes will wander off the TV screen and I'll see a spider crawling it's way across the room. Makes me so nervous
  6. Skorpion XBA
    10-07-2014 02:06 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Last night I had to quit playing my Xbox THREE times because these massive spiders were in my living room. One of which crawled beside me on the couch. Fall time is a bitch for spider invasions. Figured I'd share my living nightmare with you.
  7. BiggD
    10-02-2014 04:37 AM
    BiggD
    Skorpion! Thanks, my dude
  8. Skorpion XBA
    10-01-2014 11:14 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Happy Birthday, D!!
  9. BiggD
    09-16-2014 03:20 AM
    BiggD
    Really thought U.S. had that. Can't believe how close it was though I disagree with the judges that it was due to missing the buzzer on the first slap. Also great to see Brian finally complete Stage 3. Until next year
  10. Skorpion XBA
    09-16-2014 03:03 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Shit that was a close run. 3/10 of a second! At least Brian made it passed stage 3 finally. Still a good show though.