Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Skorpion XBA
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Skorpion XBA and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 105
  1. BiggD
    08-25-2015 09:31 AM
    BiggD
    I didn't get a chance to watch last night at all :/ If there's a rerun of last night's episode later this week, I definitely want to catch it. If they're heading to Vegas next week already, then all I have to say is finally! That's where it starts getting very good lol.
  2. Skorpion XBA
    08-25-2015 02:28 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Not what I expected tonight, but a nice little recap wasn't too bad. Did you see the preview of Vegas at the end? I'm not going to say anything if you didn't, but I can't wait for next week.
  3. Skorpion XBA
    08-22-2015 11:47 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    Batman: Arkham Knight / DLC: Red Hood Story Pack [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member THE DEADLY DOG.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  4. Skorpion XBA
    08-22-2015 11:46 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    Batman: Arkham Knight / DLC: Harley Quinn Story Pack [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  5. Skorpion XBA
    08-22-2015 11:46 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    Batman: Arkham Knight / DLC: A Matter of Family [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy.
  6. BiggD
    08-11-2015 02:17 AM
    BiggD
    Only caught an hour, but a decent episode tonight. Was really surprised to see the first finisher (not the weatherman) finish with such ease of the door knobs course. And yeah, a lot of rookies are surprising me this year. So many champs, some Wolfpack members included, are slipping up on the second to last obstacle, and others are just really losing their shit even early on.

I just want to speed up to Vegas already!
  7. Skorpion XBA
    08-09-2015 11:59 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    I hope it's a good one. These qualifying rounds are so hard now with only 3 or 4 actually finishing the entire course. I see some of the rookies making it far in the latter rounds.
  8. BiggD
    08-09-2015 11:22 PM
    BiggD
    Whoot! Thanks, Skorpion/Gravy/Team!

And Ninja Warrior tomorrow night
  9. Skorpion XBA
    08-09-2015 10:15 PM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    Batman: Arkham Knight [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy.
  10. BiggD
    07-15-2015 10:26 PM
    BiggD
    A long think rope would be a nice transition/way down and help build that forearm strength for other obstacles!

Ahh, okay. Thanks for the heads-up. I never did fully understand how unpublished guides were handled so now I know