Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > True I Skill
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between True I Skill and Tussell
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. True I Skill
    12-28-2009 10:06 PM
    True I Skill
    I swear alot myself, but i thought you was having ago at my spelling Again for the second time in a week So i thought you was picking me out from everyone else with spelling mistakes.
  2. Tussell
    12-28-2009 09:59 PM
    Tussell
    I was actually trying to be humorous while using the word 'fuck'. But I can see why someone wouldn't see it like that.
  3. True I Skill
    12-28-2009 09:57 PM
    True I Skill
    I apologize For over reacting, When i see Swear words in A post talking to me and i feel that they are trying to take the Piss i automaticaly have a go at that person. It was my fault, Sorry man i understand now. My spelling sucks. But thanks for clearing things up.
  4. Tussell
    12-28-2009 09:23 PM
    Tussell
    I honestly didn't think you would take offense to it. I'm not trying to personally attack just you with spelling corrections. I do it to everyone if something is completely butchered.

In the 'Farmville' case, I honestly thought you were referring to something called a 'Nabour'. That's why I asked what it was. I didn't even think it was a typo.

I didn't mean to bring the topic so off-topic, and just wanted to let you know I'm not doing anything on purpose to piss you off.