Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Shinobi273
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Shinobi273 and Dark-Luster
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Dark-Luster
    03-11-2013 05:25 PM
    Dark-Luster
    I appreciate the feedback, with no rating system or anything on the sites it's difficult to tell whether or not people found it helpful, much less if that many people have even looked at it.

As for the glitches/exploits, it's more useful for those who are just starting the game than those that have already beaten it and have tons of credits and such at their fingertips. "Eugene" is great for commandeering tier 4 ships early on but is more of a novelty that lets you slap cruiser hull & shields on a weaker ship's stats once you amass enough credits to buy lots of ships and weapons.
  2. Shinobi273
    02-19-2013 06:20 PM
    Shinobi273
    I have started reading, you have some good info there, it is very comprehensive. It will take me some time to completely review it. Right now where I'm at is in the glitches/exploits list and they seem overdone since their usefulness isn't apparent to me as someone who has played the game. If you looked at my guide the only exploit I recommended was the roll glitch for fighting Legion and Ark Raid. I loved your breakdown of the menus as that is a huge shortcoming in the game's 'manual'.
  3. Dark-Luster
    02-18-2013 06:26 PM
    Dark-Luster
    As one of the few people who has extensively played Fusion: Genesis, I wanted your opinion on the guide I created, I posted it here: http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...76#post5584676