Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Barad
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Barad and Foxxy kyle
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 25
  1. Barad
    08-12-2013 01:35 AM
    Barad
    At least you get a variety in the alcohol you drink aha! The film is awesome. Jai ho!

I see..you finally seen my face! Oh snap!
  2. Foxxy kyle
    08-12-2013 01:28 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Yeah I think its why I drink more than most people my age. The three parts of me I know of are some pretty decent size chunks of some nations known for beer/liquor.

By the way, Slumdog Millionaire is one of the best movies I have ever seen. Amazing film.
  3. Barad
    08-12-2013 01:23 AM
    Barad
    Hahaha oh yeah the Slumdog comment LOL awesome stuff. I'm always curious to know where most of the active users here come from but normally just too shy to ask..but you sir have a very exciting nationality!
  4. Foxxy kyle
    08-12-2013 01:20 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    Fuck dude, I should have known that lmao. You fucking went to India and I told you to be Slumdog Millionaire. I am retarded.

Alright, well since I am sure you are now dying to know (yeah right ), I am 25% swedish, 25% German, something percent of Irish and the rest I have no idea.

Or just a white guy works too. Lol
  5. Barad
    08-12-2013 01:17 AM
    Barad
    I'm Indian lol.
  6. Foxxy kyle
    08-12-2013 12:42 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    I see you are in a group for South Asians? What are YOU?! Just curious, because I thought you were just British. lol
  7. Foxxy kyle
    07-26-2013 03:35 PM
    Foxxy kyle
    Damn you!!!

That's exactly what Gackt said!
  8. Barad
    07-26-2013 11:21 AM
    Barad
    Sorry man I've already been accepted in another team yesterday but if anything changes there then I'll be sure to let you know first.
  9. Foxxy kyle
    07-26-2013 02:02 AM
    Foxxy kyle
    I think its been pretty much confirmed they will be the same size since they already having looking for a team and whatnot. I think the GSL will still be set up the same way, and is its own individual competition. Its just the x360a vs ps3t competition will be going on at the same time.

Anyways, Gackt is on a different team now . I wanna make sure I get on a team with some people I actually like to have some fun. So I don't wanna just post of the "looking for a team" thread and end up with people I don't know/like.

So if your going to be on a casual team, keep me in mind because I would like to be apart of a team with people I like (you, xhunterr, etc).

I hope that made sense, I am a little high on hydros right now, havent taken them in forever so its hit me kinda hard.
  10. Barad
    07-23-2013 06:49 PM
    Barad
    I'll definitely consider it. We're not sure whether the teams are going to be bigger this time seeing it's us against PS3T so we'll see as time closes towards the event!