I know, I'm terrible at decision making sometimes lol. I listed up the 360 Tomb Raider and a few other games to sell online. If they sell, then I'll buy Tomb Raider for the X1 since I don't think I'd buy it on release date anyways. We'll see what happens.
Haven't been paying attention to that game but I'll check it out and see if it peaks interest
You always do this you know.. Absolutely hesitant towards buying a game then you end up considering it. Ha! I'm not saying it's a bad thing. I think getting TR again isn't a bad call. We could boost the multiplayer again I suppose. Game doesn't look like it's getting any DLC either so selling your 360 version would make sense too. You could probably complete the game in 5 days if you wanted now you know how it's all done. I'm not 100% myself if I want to get it just yet or not.
Next game I'm definitely getting though is Plants vs Zombies end of next month. Game is releasing pretty cheap for both 360 & X1 so not sure what platform I want to get. It will probably be for 360 as it's £15 cheaper and I won't have as much time to play on X1, as I have a 360 here at Uni. The game has co-op and looks immense, you should check it out.. AND BUY IT! Just waiting for the achievement list any day now...
I do take it back, I can't say that and be serious And the furry dog with the crown? Oh yeah, he's awesome!
I should be a Rank 25 by then no doubt, but I'll still be playing the game regardless until I get swapped with newer ones so we'll still be playing it I'm debating getting the new Tomb Raider or not. I'm thinking maybe if I sell the Xbox 360 version, and sell the Xbox One version after beating it, it might make it better. I don't know!
Just letting you know, I won't be able to play until the weekend after next as I don't plan to come home next week. I'm sure you'll probably be rank 25 by then, so hopefully that's not the end of our BF adventures!