Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > Barad
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between Barad and BiggD
Showing Visitor Messages 211 to 220 of 1520
  1. BiggD
    05-01-2014 11:36 AM
    BiggD
    Shiiiii! Yeah, let's stick with mine because it allows me time to play Friday night, whereas if we go with yours, our three days would end with me only being able to play for two days due to time differences :/
  2. Barad
    05-01-2014 10:38 AM
    Barad
    Ah shit. I was able to unlock 3 achievements on FIFA 14 on X1 at around 11pm my time last night, but I forgot to note down the exact time I unlocked the first achievement. I guess we will just stick to your first achievement and onwards then..?
  3. BiggD
    05-01-2014 03:54 AM
    BiggD
    Not sure if you unlocked anything yesterday, so I posted the first achievement I unlocked tonight in the scoring thread so that it counts as the "achievement that starts the three-day stretch."

I will play more tomorrow night and Friday night. Since this is our first achievement, our three day stretch ends Friday night, 11:50pm (my time), 4am (your time).

Hopefully we can get a decent number of achievements totaled between us. If this sounds confusing, let me know.
  4. BiggD
    04-30-2014 06:56 PM
    BiggD
    Perfect! I'm only gonna have time to play for two hours tonight and tomorrow so hopefully I can get 10+ achievements in to help
  5. Barad
    04-30-2014 06:25 PM
    Barad
    Ok cool. I'll whip out more WP games tomorrow see if I can boost us up a little lol.
  6. BiggD
    04-30-2014 06:22 PM
    BiggD
    Sounds good, beyotch. So I reckon we'll start now, (2:21pm EST / 7:21 your time) and then end Friday at (2:21pm EST / 7:21 your time). I won't be of much help but hopefully we somehow get Bronze.
  7. Barad
    04-30-2014 06:18 PM
    Barad
    Wednesday though Friday sounds good. It doesn't matter if we don't medal. Long as we get a few achievements over next couple days I suppose. I'll start to keep track of my achievements then.
  8. BiggD
    04-30-2014 05:50 PM
    BiggD
    Brother, what shall we do about Tennis?

"This event is all about who can unlock the highest # of achievements in the same 3-day (72 hours) stretch. 2 members of the same team will combine their efforts in the same 3-days to unlock as many achievements as they can."

Shall we start today [we will consult on time once you answer this] and go until Friday and see how we do? I'll probably only be playing Borderlands though :/
  9. BiggD
    04-25-2014 11:21 PM
    BiggD
    LOL! NO!!!!! In all honesty, I may not write that one. Guides for RPGs seem really, really, really hard. Bless Webb for writing the Skyrim guide but you wouldn't know cause you don't like that game, ha!

Well…pretty much , I'm horrible and get tired of MP shooters too easily nowadays.
  10. Barad
    04-25-2014 11:18 PM
    Barad
    Me and the little twat are writing Witcher 3 you dong. Only because you're shit at BF4..nah.