1. Barad
    Today 01:50 PM
    Barad
    Cheers Skorp!
  2. Skorpion XBA
    Today 12:29 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    RIDE [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  3. Skorpion XBA
    Today 12:17 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    Skydive: Proximity Flight [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member bLaKgRaVy.
    Please post any updates within the Update: Guides & Roadmaps thread. We look forward to your future submissions! Thank you!
  4. Barad
    06-09-2015 12:21 PM
    Barad
    Woooop thank you!
  5. Skorpion XBA
    06-09-2015 12:14 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Congratulations!
    The Crew (X1) [Guide & Roadmap] has been processed and published by Guide Team Staff member Andrew x360a.
  6. Barad
    03-03-2015 01:04 AM
    Barad
    Of course go ahead, and really? LOL. I must try the game at once, and how ironic that the game is free. ^^
  7. Skorpion XBA
    03-03-2015 12:59 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    Mind if I use it? I know it's not your gif exactly, but on the site I'm pretty sure everyone thinks "Barad" when they see it. I don't know if you've played the game or not, but that's pretty much what you do: Swipe money over and over. Stupid game, but it's free.
  8. Barad
    03-03-2015 12:54 AM
    Barad
    That perfect timing HA! XD
  9. Skorpion XBA
    03-03-2015 12:19 AM
    Skorpion XBA
    LMAO! I was gonna ask where your money .gif was at because I wanted to use it for my "Make It Rain: The Love of Money" guide and Emperor has already provided it.
  10. Barad
    07-22-2014 12:28 AM
    Barad
    Thanks Skorpion!