Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > THE DEADLY DOG
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between THE DEADLY DOG and HellspawnRei
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 18
  1. THE DEADLY DOG
    01-01-2014 03:17 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Hell what I want you to do is submit those pictures again. Once they are in the submission forum I'll put finger to mouse and figure out how to fix it.
  2. THE DEADLY DOG
    12-28-2013 01:08 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    I will take a look at it tomorrow and get back to you. Definitely am going to have to sit down and find out how to work those pics.
  3. HellspawnRei
    12-27-2013 02:50 PM
    HellspawnRei
    Yes,i will zip them.Is your mail geoff54@optonline.net ? I will send the zip if that's ok with you.
  4. THE DEADLY DOG
    12-27-2013 01:19 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Do you still have the pictures? They got deleted as I took a bit too long in getting everything together, but I can take another crack at it now.
  5. HellspawnRei
    12-27-2013 10:21 AM
    HellspawnRei
    About the Submit - Bronze award,if you check our full conversation it will ring a bell.
    We couldn't upload the avatar photos for the 5 games I submitted.
    I was wondering if you found a solution.
  6. THE DEADLY DOG
    12-26-2013 06:39 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Happy holidays to you too. Which issue are you referring to?
  7. HellspawnRei
    12-26-2013 06:01 PM
    HellspawnRei
    Hi there Dog,happy holidays. Is there an update to my issue?
    Thanks.
  8. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-30-2013 02:09 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Well put the thought to rest for now. It is my responsibility to work through any problems that emerge in the submission section hence why there isn't any outside assistance. Just sit tight for now, after this semester is over I have a plan for getting those images up, and your award credit received.

I'll keep you posted.
  9. HellspawnRei
    04-30-2013 12:53 PM
    HellspawnRei
    I tried it Dog,it seems that the picture you get is for what your avatar wears at that moment.If i change let's say a t-shirt on my avatar for a second post,the first will also change like the second.I also saved the pic but it turns to jpeg when i upload it again.
    Look Dog, i really appreciate your effort and help in all of these,but i tried and i'm not an expert on these things,actually i'm a noob,i already spend alot of time and i'm not willing to spend more.I did my part posting photos and zips.
    And i'm really surprised that no one else even tried to help us on this matter from the super moderators ,site staff or whatever.
    It's disappointing.
    Again Dog,thank you very much for everything,i wish,all of the site staff ,were like you.
  10. THE DEADLY DOG
    04-29-2013 01:55 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Howdy Hells.

I was just thinking about your submissions and it bothers me that we can't do anything. I was thinking though, people get a picture of their avatar (as seen here: http://avatar.xboxlive.com/avatar/Qonok/avatar-body.png) and then simply post it.

Maybe you can try that and do it one by one?