Password

Go Back   XboxAchievements.com > THE DEADLY DOG
Subscribe    Donate

Conversation Between THE DEADLY DOG and Scotty
Showing Visitor Messages 11 to 20 of 59
  1. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-29-2013 02:54 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    We'll have to work together on another project sometime. Until then mate.
  2. Scotty
    06-29-2013 07:26 AM
    Scotty
    In fact i'll delete my posts now, but i'll PM you the small amount that i did put in it, just to save you whatever small amount of time i can.

again mate, i'm very sorry about this. i do have the subscriber tournament too, which will be taking all my time as of next week, so i couldn't put any time into this game anyway. i just wish i could delete the 1 20g achievement i got and be rid of the game forever.
  3. Scotty
    06-29-2013 07:19 AM
    Scotty
    sorry man, i'm done with this fucking game. i would power through getting beaten by everything for the sake of not going back on my promise, but for the servers being by far the shittest i've ever experienced, i can't do it.

i'll delete all my posts in the guide, but i'll wait until you have gotten a mod to insert some for you, then i can remove this fucking game from my consciousness.

sorry for the ranty message, i'm just soooooo fucking infuriated right now because of this POS game

i'll make it up to you for going back on the guide. i promise
  4. Scotty
    06-27-2013 05:34 PM
    Scotty
    will do mate. i don't like going back on a promise, so i'll compile some of the info that others have posted and if after a week i still can't get on, i'll just type out all the info from your's and other's contributions, but take no credit for the guide/roadmap.
  5. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-27-2013 05:29 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Give it a week bud. Maybe they will fix everything up by then. If you still want out after that I understand.
  6. Scotty
    06-27-2013 04:08 PM
    Scotty
    I'm very sorry to have to do this, but i think i'll have to drop out of the guide. i'm still getting the same crap and it won't connect me to the servers. i've been retrying over and over for about an hour and it's starting to piss me off

I don't want to be holding the guide up and so i'll, unfortunately drop out and delete my posts. i'll wait until you see this message before i delete my posts and keep trying to egt it to work, but if after you have read this and i'm still not on, i'll drop out.

sorry again, my man. maybe we can do another guide in the future
  7. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-27-2013 04:18 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Rodger that skipper!
  8. Scotty
    06-27-2013 04:02 AM
    Scotty
    Nice! i've done the 3 posts. hopefully it will work for me this time when i get home from work, which unfortunately is in 11hours i'll start it the second i get home though.
  9. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-27-2013 03:51 AM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Thread is up, just waiting for your posts bud. We'll just flop roles, I'll handle the RM if you want to tackle the G as far as thread layout goes. If you want to work the RM I can simply take what you write and copy it in and vise versa.

Until you get on.
  10. THE DEADLY DOG
    06-26-2013 04:54 PM
    THE DEADLY DOG
    Yeah they are working on the servers right now. Big problems with the release.